Chelsea 2 - 1 West Ham

James

3 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Cucu, Gallagher, RLC, Mount, Pulisic need to be dropped.

Don't think Puli was bad today. He looked lively and held up the ball up fairly well.

Not much Sterling and him could have done in the first half. Basically a useless midfield in terms of creativity and they were two wingers facing a parked bus. 

No coincidence we looked a bit better once more attacking options came on to support.  

We have 3 aerially dominant CB’s, tall players like RLC, and one of the biggest, tallest keepers in the game and we still look like schoolboys defending any cross into the box. Just utter panic and I don’t understand it.

Mendy is an accident waiting to happen when he’s under any kind of pressure. No way on Earth should we be handing him a new contract after what he’s shown almost every game so far this season.

22 minutes ago, Vesper said:

we can start by NOT offering him a new contract for huge cash and long terms

Why not? hes one the lowest paid players in the squad and yet has an important role to play! Probably that preys on his mind. 

4 minutes ago, Milan said:

Oh look, Rice calling the ref and his decision a disgrace and laughable. Will he be fined???? Hardly think so...

They don't know the rule.
It does n't happen very often and they don't know the rule.
Anthony would of course have counted it plus redcard Mendy for simulation.

Edited by cosmicway

We got away with win today. Goal should never be disallowed, thankfully it was, maybe FA  compensated and gave us back those two points from Spurs game.

Will continue to post every time that Broja just have to be in the first team! His effort and and runs changed the game, with Chilli wonder of course. 

Hopefully TT will finally change something against  much weaker team in Champions league now, otherwise we are fucked if we continue like this. 

Hope Kai can get something out of winning goal and start performing after today. 
We can have possession but we ain't scoring. Simply as that. 

8 minutes ago, didi007 said:

Why not? hes one the lowest paid players in the squad and yet has an important role to play! Probably that preys on his mind. 

because he is not that good and he turns 31 this winter, so paying him £200K plus PW for 5 years (when he will be 36) is stupidity

Edited by Vesper

4 minutes ago, Milan said:

Oh look, Rice calling the ref and his decision a disgrace and laughable. Will he be fined???? Hardly think so...

We have to be objective and honest. Decision was bad and we would go wild on this forum if we were  the team who got a goal disallowed like that.

But thankfully we have our 2 points they stole against us versus Spurs ! 

Just now, LegenTerry said:

We have to be objective and honest. Decision was bad and we would go wild on this forum if we were  the team who got a goal disallowed like that.

But thankfully we have our 2 points they stole against us versus Spurs ! 

This has absolutely nothing to do with us being honest or biased. That Spurs game was a travesty, Tuchel spoke his heart and got punished, fined and suspended.

I want the FA to take the very same actions. Rice and Moyes have been very vocal and critical of the referee. I am awating...

1 minute ago, Milan said:

This has absolutely nothing to do with us being honest or biased. That Spurs game was a travesty, Tuchel spoke his heart and got punished, fined and suspended.

I want the FA to take the very same actions. Rice and Moyes have been very vocal and critical of the referee. I am awating...

I agree and I think they will. They hardly let anyone go without fines after comments like that, anything related to refereeing.