Chelsea 2 - 1 West Ham

James

Everyone will be talking about how the pressure Tuchel put on refs + VAR is to blame for that decision.

Mendy needs a game or two out, James imo needs to be used further up the pitch and away from defence as he has probably been at fault for as many goals as he's contributed. I think only one of Koulibaly or Silva should play at the same time too.

Edited by Mhsc

1 minute ago, Fulham Broadway said:

West Hams 2nd was legit - but for their first Antonio shouldnt have even been on the pitch having Thiago in a headlock -so, karma

Nope. He fouls Mendy. The ball was moving towards the other hammer player but it counts as "ball in no man's land" and the last contact was a foul. Many such decisions.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I do not like winning via a really dodgy PGMOL call

I would be a huge hypocrite to say it was oki

Same. Kinda irks me, but it is what it is.

Antonio really shouldn't have been on the pitch for their goal.

do not want to see Pulisic again

same for Jorginho (and NO, RLC there is NOT the answer)

Fofana was good

as I said before, Chilwell MOTM

Mount still looks out of sorts

KK was better, still needs to sharpen up his long balls

Broja needs to start for now

2 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Nope. He fouls Mendy. The ball was moving towards the other hammer player but it counts as "ball in no man's land" and the last contact was a foul. Many such decisions.

Good job they fucked up the decision then

Happy with the three. Good for Chilly. 

Hate that we're still so shit on corners but rely on them with how conservative we play.

Conor still looks shaky and should probably be dropped. Our midfield is still the weakest link on this team.

That was so soft by Mendy...Reece James didn't do him any favors but he needs to man up because that could have easily still counted.