Everton 0 - 1 Chelsea

On 31/07/2022 at 22:24, cosmicway said:

We are going to lose 3-0.
This will also be Everton's only win till Christmas. 

my prediction is 1:1 or even our win 2:1 or 3:1

everton is not good too,

also you can find some good predictions and the biggest ratings cof. https://x-ica.com/bet365.html via which is the best bookie resource around web.

Edited by bokler

More on Cucurella. Chelsea will talk today with Brighton to discuss fee and players to be involved, Colwill will be part of conversations. Also, Chelsea will make contract bid to Cucurella. 🔵🇪🇸 #CFC

Man City remain on same position: £40m or nothing. No agreement with Brighton. pic.twitter.com/tqzlWS8IxO

— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) August 1, 2022

17 hours ago, Special Juan said:

I want to be positive but this place kills us. The atmosphere will be rocking and after a really shit pre season I can see the football being tasteless again

I think the absolute opposite is going to happen. Can see us putting our middle fingers up to all the ney sayers and put Everton to the sword. 

3-0 

Havertz & Mount with a brace.

So no Richarlison, no DCL, they’ve made no real noteworthy signings and the mood around their club is probably pretty miserable.

But this is Chelsea at Goodison so….

Apparently we've beaten Everton only 3 times on their turf in the last 14 games spanning 15 years. Lost last 4 games there.

Surely a win is overdue? I predict a tidy 1-0 win.

12 hours ago, milka said:

Mendy

Azpilicueta--Thiago Silva--Koulibaly

James--Kovacic--Jorginho--Chilwell

Mount---Havertz---Sterling

Good team. I would put Trev on for Azpi and Kante for Jorginho, but I can totally see your line-up being the actual line-up.

Be interesting to see who LWB will be for this game. 

Before Alonso was linked to a Barca move, I figured he would've started.

Now that Cucurella is here.., maybe he can start right away? Doubt Chillwell will start given lack of match fitness.