Everton 0 - 1 Chelsea

1 hour ago, lucio said:

Please relegate these clowns , hate how they stayed up 

Even though they always give us a tough game, I was happy they stayed up. Huge club with a good fan base. What I like about Everton is that they are a direct rival to Liverpool. Any rival of Liverpool is positive in my eyes.

Now if they turn us over today, I will retract my statement and curse the God's for them not being releagted. 

Just now, Kong said:

Wank line up? Apart from dave that's are strongest 11 lol 

Mount on wing and kova on the bench is not good at all.  No reason to be playing with the back 3 also 

11 minutes ago, lucio said:

Mount on wing and kova on the bench is not good at all.  No reason to be playing with the back 3 also 

343 is how we play get used to it mount. isn't on the wing maybe on paper, but when's he ever on the wing? The two wide players come in as the wings back push up! Why does this even need explaining lol.

Edited by Kong