Everton 0 - 1 Chelsea

Just now, ZAPHOD2319 said:

We purchased for a back three this window, we are not getting away from it. 

Don’t expect anything then , completely limits our midfield just to accommodate 45 year old silva and Azpi 

That Everton side is absolutely dreadful and has so little attacking quality. But this being the first match and it being at Goodison this surely won’t be easy.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

That Everton side is absolutely dreadful and has so little attacking quality. But this being the first match and it being at Goodison this surely won’t be easy.

I am at the stage where I just write this one off. If we get anything I add it as bonus points considering our record. 

Edited by King Kante

Just now, King Kante said:

I am at the stage where I just write this one off. If we get anything I add it as bonus points considering our record there. 

With our next 2 fixtures being against bitter rivals I feel like we absolutely need all 3 points today or we risk having a pretty rotten start to the season.

Just now, Pizy said:

With our next 2 fixtures being against bitter rivals I feel like we absolutely need all 3 points today or we risk having a pretty rotten start to the season.

Of course, big game. However, I have brought the lube this season for Everton away, just simply to save the chaffing. 

Azpi should not be starting, this is my biggest problem with Tuchel he is so inflexible. You have enough players to play a different formation, but you chose a starting XI to include one of the worst players on the squad.

14 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Azpi should not be starting, this is my biggest problem with Tuchel he is so inflexible. You have enough players to play a different formation, but you chose a starting XI to include one of the worst players on the squad.

So you idea is to what? Play a completely different system to how these players no off by heart and chuck them in the deep end just to stop azpi starting? This team had this system drilled into them day in day out, but fuck it let's just do 433 for today mix it up eh, just completely wing it.

3 minutes ago, Kong said:

So you idea is to what? Play a completely different system to how these players no off by heart and chuck them in the deep end just to stop azpi starting? This team had this system drilled into them day in day out, but fuck it let's just do 433 for today mix it up eh, just completely wing it.

My idea is for Tuchel to stop bitching about our attack, when he does the same thing again again and again.

The CL victory has blinded people from realizing how terrible and disjointed our football has been.

4 minutes ago, Kong said:

I’m sure multi millionaire footballers can adapt to a back 4. Not like you’re asking them to play basketball 

10 minutes ago, lucio said:

I’m sure multi millionaire footballers can adapt to a back 4. Not like you’re asking them to play basketball 

Doesn't matter your wage one bit, if you play a system and drill it inito players they no where players are without even thinking about it, 343 is our system I suggest ppl put their dummy back in and get used to it. 

1 minute ago, Kong said:

Doesn't matter your wage one bit, if you play a system and drill it inito players they no where players are without even thinking about it, 343 is our system I suggest ppl put their dummy back in and get used to it. 

the system is absolute ass ,so you better get used to not being in the title race.

28 minutes ago, Pizy said:

And we've said this so many times and ended up pissed off at the end.