Tomo

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

LUKAKU

WERNER   MOUNT  HAVERTZ

KANTE  JORGINHO

CHILWELL  SILVA    KOUNDE   JAMES

MENDY

?

Tommy Tuchel for sure will continue with 5-2-3 .

I wonder where Kounde will play and who will sit on the bench  maybe Azpilicueta and Jorginho will be 1st captain 

20 minutes ago, milka said:

Tommy Tuchel for sure will continue with 5-2-3 .

I wonder where Kounde will play and who will sit on the bench  maybe Azpilicueta and Jorginho will be 1st captain 

Azpi will be benched at some point.. we have to ease him out. 

For what its worth I think lukaku is an absolute waste of time and wonga.

Italian league is bags slower and less competitive by miles, He still doesnt look that great for belgium with a squad of worldies!

Hazard upfront would be better!

30 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Bit of a selection headache for TT in the very biggest matches. Starting both Lukaku and Werner together could be scary good on the counter against say, City or Liverpool when they press us high. But then you likely have to sacrifice Mount meaning we can’t press as high as we ourselves like to.

Is that based on the assumption that Havertz is gonna start every game...?

1 minute ago, Jase said:

Is that based on the assumption that Havertz is gonna start every game...?

In my opinion, yes. I think he will become the most undroppable attacking mid for us.

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

In my opinion, yes. I think he will become the most undroppable attacking mid for us.

Havertz will still no doubt sit out games due to rotation. Lukaku, Havertz, Werner and Mount rotating for three spots would mean plenty of playing time for everyone. It's the likes of Pulisic and Ziyech that have to be worried about their roles, but if those two (or even one of them) step up as well then Tuchel will have a positive problem to think about.

West Ham is pretty much the perfect level for Zouma just like Everton were. He’s not good enough to be an every week starter for a CL and PL contender but he’s good enough to be that at a Europa League level club.

The problem here seems to be that he doesn’t see himself that way.

11 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Spurs, but them signing Romero means no Zouma.

They need more than one new CB though, don't they? Alderweireld has gone, and Nuno likes to play a back-3 so even with Romero their options are lacking. Sanchez, Rodon and Dier are not good enough to challenge for anything above European Conference League places.

Still, I wouldn't sell Spurs a cancer let alone a decent defender like Zouma. They refuse to do any business with Chelsea as far as their own players are concerned so our club shouldn't do them any favors either. Let's hope West Ham cough up the money to buy Zouma.

30 minutes ago, Mana said:

Are you joking? You are having a go at Lukaku, then suggest Hazard?

Hazard is and was world class, We have a much quicker team now and Lukaku has played for 2 teams us and utd and was an utter donkey, for multiple seasons.

the figures being branded about are an absolute joke, Possible the 85m plus player is what they offered dortmand for haaland, who knows....

2 minutes ago, Jype said:

They need more than one new CB though, don't they? Alderweireld has gone, and Nuno likes to play a back-3 so even with Romero their options are lacking. Sanchez, Rodon and Dier are not good enough to challenge for anything above European Conference League places.

Still, I wouldn't sell Spurs a cancer let alone a decent defender like Zouma. They refuse to do any business with Chelsea as far as their own players are concerned so our club shouldn't do them any favors either. Let's hope West Ham cough up the money to buy Zouma.

ExWhu said West Ham are now wants Milenkovic instead as he would be far cheaper than Zouma.

Edited by Blues Forever

1 hour ago, Mário César said:

Not good enough to win the title, but at least we can reach 80/85 points

Behave. That is certainly enough to at the very least challenge. 

Just need to trust those that have watched Lukaku develop during his time at Inter. Also hope Tuchel is too on board with this. 

2 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

ExWhu said West Ham are now wants Milenkovic instead as he would be far cheaper than Zouma.

Seen some rumors that Spurs were also after Milenkovic, so given choice he'd probably join them ahead of West Ham and the hammers would have to come back for Zouma. 

Don't think Milenkovic would be 'far cheaper' though, surely he'd also go for +20M?