Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

35 minutes ago, manpe said:

We already are and will stay so for the foreseeable future sadly.

thats what I think also

we decrease our quality a lot

incredible after spending so much in a short period of time 

19 hours ago, Vesper said:

Victor Osimhen  

Rafael Leão  

both PSG likely bound per mutiple legit French sources and Messi's only official biographer, Guillem Balague

(with Mbappe leaving they now have €330m to play with in saved payments and salary)

that only leaves 4 truly giant WC attackers (under 30 years old) on the board who are remotely available atm

Jamal Musiala
Lautaro Martínez (least likely to move of these 4 this summer IMHO)
Florian Wirtz 
Khvicha Kvaratskhelia

I'd be very surprised if either of them were to go back to France. It would just halt their careers, tbh.

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

There has to be a reason why no one wants to touch him. 

Not necessarily. No one wanted to touch Grimaldo from top clubs and now after free transfer he is doing great. Double digits in both goals and assists and about to win the Bundesliga. 

8 hours ago, Hamilton said:

Dont think he’s quite a 70m player though. Good player, maybe top class eventually, will score goals in a good side but right now looks very much a good player physically and athletically, not overly impressed with his football intelligence or technique.

Watch the games Leipzig have played in the CL, virtually anonymous.

Edited by OneMoSalah

On 09/03/2024 at 18:22, Vesper said:

If we cannot afford to keep Gallagher here, there is no way we can afford these high cost options

if we are in sheer austerity mode, I have to dramatically scale down my targets

like I said, we are likely well fucked, and that is not even taking into account a possible large points deduction or forced direct relegation for next season or the season after (if the decision is long deleayed)

Boehly and Co have perhaps destroyed the club atm

This is what I don't understand. How can we afford all these players we are linked with, unless we have a continuous plan to get rid of several HG players? Some of the players bought have not made sense also. Real, risky situation. Completely set the club back. Utterly bizarre.

Posted (edited)

Even factoring out the FFP situation it's hard to get excited about any potential signing while Pochettino is our manager, he simply isn't coaching or profiling these players even close to adequately.

While it's unlikely we'll be troubling City anytime soon most of these players aren't close to as bad as they're being made to look. The fucked up thing is looking at our fixtures i can see us making the conference league (even moreso if 8th will be enough for it) which will dupe the board into Poch is making progress when in reality no sustainable step forward is happening until we get in a coach who's methods are inline with the modern game.

Edited by Tomo

Chelsea could look to sell as many as 15 players in the summer transfer window. (Football.London)

Fucking hope so.

My list of get rid of, first the injury prone and constantly injured.

Wez Fofana

Reeece James

Ben Chilwell

Chris Nkunku

Ben Badashiel ( shame I really liked the look of him at the start)

And the rest just not good enough

Marc Cucurella

Enzo Fernandez

Moises Caicedo

Leslie Ugochukwu

Raheem Sterling

Noni Madueke

Carney Chukwuemeka

Mikhail Mudryk

Nico Jackson

Had a count up, that’s 14 need 1 more for the 15.

1 minute ago, bigbluewillie said:

Chelsea could look to sell as many as 15 players in the summer transfer window. (Football.London)

Fucking hope so.

Wez Fofana

Reeece James

Ben Chilwell

Chris Nkunku

Marc Cucurella

Enzo Fernandez

Moises Caicedo

Leslie Ugochukwu

Raheem Sterling

Noni Madueke

Carney Chukwuemeka

Mikhail Mudryk

Nico Jackson

You want to sell Enzo but keep Gallagher and Disasi 2 bang average players just because they are passion merchants. 

16 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Fucking hope so.

Wez Fofana

Reeece James

Ben Chilwell

Chris Nkunku

Marc Cucurella

Enzo Fernandez

Moises Caicedo

Leslie Ugochukwu

Raheem Sterling

Noni Madueke

Carney Chukwuemeka

Mikhail Mudryk

Nico Jackson

Carney is a baller 

We sold our Champions League winners to the rivals and now they are above Chelsea fighting for titles  while we are stuck with  overhyping latinos kids pretend they will be superstars in 5years  . The owners don't give a shit about fans and culture in the club . Abramovich would never sold to the rivals like that because he know football .

8 hours ago, Tomo said:

Even factoring out the FFP situation it's hard to get excited about any potential signing while Pochettino is our manager, he simply isn't coaching or profiling these players even close to adequately.

While it's unlikely we'll be troubling City anytime soon most of these players aren't close to as bad as they're being made to look. The fucked up thing is looking at our fixtures i can see us making the conference league (even moreso if 8th will be enough for it) which will dupe the board into Poch is making progress when in reality no sustainable step forward is happening until we get in a coach who's methods are inline with the modern game.

Thing is as they've shown again and again you can't look at our fixture and see win 🤣 cause they like to surprise us and not win those 'easy' ones.

Just hope whatever signings are made they're sensible and are actually impact signing rather then another for the sake of it..or another frustrating player!