Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

50 minutes ago, milka said:

We sold our Champions League winners to the rivals and now they are above Chelsea fighting for titles  while we are stuck with  overhyping latinos kids pretend they will be superstars in 5years  . The owners don't give a shit about fans and culture in the club . Abramovich would never sold to the rivals like that because he know football .

We didn't exactly sell players that were tearing it apart here, despite their exploits in a club competition. Of the players we lost recently, Rudi is the only one we should be regretting (seemingly thanks to Marina's handywork).

The owners, on the other hand, are so out of touch where football is concerned that it's sad.

2 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Well well look who the 2 first repliers are...

The 2 most critical haters on the forum, and they’re criticising me for wanting Enzo out amongst others

Because it’s a stupid idea , and I just said something positive about Carney so if anyone’s a hater here it’s you 

2 hours ago, Billy. said:

Santiago Giménez is a striker i like the look of, i know he plays in the Dutch league but he looks like a proper CF something we are looking out for.

Scored 21 in 24 games this season 

I've seen better defending in the MLS compared to the Dutch league. 

5 hours ago, milka said:

We sold our Champions League winners to the rivals and now they are above Chelsea fighting for titles  while we are stuck with  overhyping latinos kids pretend they will be superstars in 5years  . The owners don't give a shit about fans and culture in the club . Abramovich would never sold to the rivals like that because he know football .

Which of these players made their team stronger, better? Kovacic is benchwarmer, hardly made any impact. Mount even less. Havertz doing no less and more what we already seen from him. Werner is also playing for a rival now - even though we did not sell him to one directly - and he is also  the same old Timo. Also can mention Mendy, Zouma. I don’t feel we made bad deals with selling these players, we got decent price for then, and these players seem to past their primes -already. Kante, Christensen and Rudiger situation were out of our hands. But out of all, Rudiger is the only player I wish we still had.

Speaking of Roman. 1. He did sell our by-the-time best player to a rival(Mata). 2. Not selling our products to rivals only led these players go to them indirectly, like Salah, De Bruyne, Lukaku.. They all did plenty of harm to us, unless Kova and co. But these are not the owners’ responsibility IMHO.

Either was it’s quite funny that our former best players struggle all around top6 after their big money moves, while City-rejects are walking into our starting eleven and became our starboys.

23 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Which of these players made their team stronger, better? Kovacic is benchwarmer, hardly made any impact. Mount even less. Havertz doing no less and more what we already seen from him. Werner is also playing for a rival now - even though we did not sell him to one directly - and he is also  the same old Timo. Also can mention Mendy, Zouma. I don’t feel we made bad deals with selling these players, we got decent price for then, and these players seem to past their primes -already. Kante, Christensen and Rudiger situation were out of our hands. But out of all, Rudiger is the only player I wish we still had.

Speaking of Roman. 1. He did sell our by-the-time best player to a rival(Mata). 2. Not selling our products to rivals only led these players go to them indirectly, like Salah, De Bruyne, Lukaku.. They all did plenty of harm to us, unless Kova and co. But these are not the owners’ responsibility IMHO.

Either was it’s quite funny that our former best players struggle all around top6 after their big money moves, while City-rejects are walking into our starting eleven and became our starboys.

Wouldn’t have sold mata , Salah and kdb if mourinho played them 

Edited by lucio

28 minutes ago, lucio said:

Wouldn’t have sold mata , Salah and kdb if mourinho played them 

That’s why I said it’s not really owner’s responsibility. And just wanted to point out that not selling our players to rival teams doesn’t mean they won’t end up there 1 year later like those gents.

6 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

That’s why I said it’s not really owner’s responsibility. And just wanted to point out that not selling our players to rival teams doesn’t mean they won’t end up there 1 year later like those gents.

Yeh , sorry I was agreeing just didn’t word it right. 

6 hours ago, TheHulk said:

Girona not got strong links to City multiclub model? Have a feeling if this guy the real deal, he will end up there eventually. Or Barcelona maybe in the summer. 

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

Girona not got strong links to City multiclub model? Have a feeling if this guy the real deal, he will end up there eventually. Or Barcelona maybe in the summer. 

Oh without a doubt. He's being groomed at Girona to replace Pep.