Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

In all honesty, it really doesn’t matter how much it was unless it was ridiculously close to what we spent. Which it wasn’t. Call it £500m if you want - the club aren’t recording huge pre-tax losses for the last 2 years for no reason. 

I am a bit worried that people really are stupid enough to believe that there isn’t any chance of a huge financial problem coming up at the club. The club just announced a pre tax loss of £90 million up to June 2023. And it was over £120m the previous year. To put this in contrast, you are allowed £105m over a 3 year period for PL profit & sustainability rules. Everton barely spent over that, worked with the PL extensively and still got walloped with 10 points before it was changed to 6 after an appeal. What do people think being nearly £100m will be worth?

Thats a big reason why there are persistent rumours of selling home grown players (as they are counted as pure profit on the clubs books) to generate over £100m this summer.

We don’t generate that sort of cash for any players, yet alone homegrown ones, then we are definitely in some sort of trouble. I don’t see how we couldn’t be.

we'll have to sell gallagher, broja and chalobah and try to get close to 80 million for them 
40 gallagher
20 broja
20 chalobah 
Oh and maatsen
that should be 100M

13 hours ago, Mário César said:

we made more money in sells than 300M pounds...

Far easier when you have a squad with more 'PL proven' players, even though they were massive flops in their last season with us. 

11 hours ago, Mário César said:

we'll have to sell gallagher, broja and chalobah and try to get close to 80 million for them 
40 gallagher
20 broja
20 chalobah 
Oh and maatsen
that should be 100M

Which club is buying Broja for 20 million?    He looks so much worse since his injury.     I just hope he doesn't end up like CHO, all that potential and we ended up getting around 5 million for him. 

4 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Thomas Tuchel has targeted a return as Chelsea boss when he leaves Bayern Munich in the summer

As if the current owners would bring back the guy they sacked

2 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Which club is buying Broja for 20 million?    He looks so much worse since his injury.     I just hope he doesn't end up like CHO, all that potential and we ended up getting around 5 million for him. 

We still have to sell hall and lukaku

we easily get 100M this summer

13 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Because he is toxic, doesn't want to be here and is on big wages

I think we don't have much of a choice. If we want to be mid table again, we will have strikers like Jackson and Sesko leading the line. We won't be able to afford Osimhen or Toney's wages, nor would we even be their first choice.

Least we can do is utilize Lukaku for the time being as he guarantees 15+ goals. 

58 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I think we don't have much of a choice. If we want to be mid table again, we will have strikers like Jackson and Sesko leading the line. We won't be able to afford Osimhen or Toney's wages, nor would we even be their first choice.

Least we can do is utilize Lukaku for the time being as he guarantees 15+ goals. 

We would be fighting relegation and get even angrier with that dumbfuck. Get shot of him in the summer, I don't even want to remember he wore the shirt.

Edited by TheHulk

2 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

We would be fighting relegation and get even angrier with that dumbfuck. Get shot of him in the summer, I don't even want to remember he wore the shirt.

Fighting relegation? He literally guarantees us 15+ goals. Even more when we aren't playing tedious recycle ball.

Our hands our tied if we can't get the striker we want, which is looking likely. Get rid of Lukaku and we are furthering cementing our mid table status for the foreseeable future. 

9 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Fighting relegation? He literally guarantees us 15+ goals. Even more when we aren't playing tedious recycle ball.

Our hands our tied if we can't get the striker we want, which is looking likely. Get rid of Lukaku and we are furthering cementing our mid table status for the foreseeable future. 

He is averaging a goal every 2 matches while being a dumb mule in the build up while Jackson a goal every 2.5 matches but being useful in other areas. If Lukaku is helping us keeping our status as a top team, we're completely fucked.

Lol, keep Lukaku and his 15+ goals away from us. He cost Inter the CL and Belgium the WC by being in the way and wasteful. If he doesn't score (most games), he is not only useless, but absolutely detrimental.