Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

7 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

40m€ is too much for a 31 y.o.

Big no for me esp given his injury record. That ship sailed 5 years ago

Same age as Van Dijk who is still showing no signs of dropping off in the league now that he’s over his big injury. Isn’t €40m only like £32m? That’s not bad at all for a world class CB in this day and age.

Think it would be pretty smart of the club to make one of the CB’s we buy a more experienced guy.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Same age as Van Dijk who is still showing no signs of dropping off in the league now that he’s over his big injury. Isn’t €40m only like £32m? That’s not bad at all for a world class CB in this day and age.

Think it would be pretty smart of the club to make one of the CB’s we buy a more experienced guy.

I agree, we need a more experienced guy to play alongside our young guns when Thiago inevitably drops off. VDV is still going strong but he knows the league inside out. Koulibaly is showing signs of slow decline and would have to adapt to the league with a ton of mileage in his legs. Also he only has 1 year left on his contract, surely we could negotiate a better fee...

Obviously I would still prefer him over Ake and Kounde.

My priorities of the guys on the market would be

MDL (obv not realistic)>Skriniar>Bremer>Koulibaly>N'dicka>Kimpembe>>>>>>>>Kounde>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ake

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

If there was any truth to De Ligt only wants Bayern, much like Raphinha, we would've pulled our bid. 

This will be the summer window that showed Barca and Bayern's true disguising colors. 

Have they ever been not disgusting? Two of my least favourite clubs. Used to have some grudging respect for Barca cos they were so good under pep and our most important international rival. Now they are just pathetic

Bauern you either love or hate with a passion as german

so why would we pull our offer? We might still continue bidding to drive up the price they have to pay 

10 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Have they ever been not disgusting? Two of my least favourite clubs. Used to have some grudging respect for Barca cos they were so good under pep and our most important international rival. Now they are just pathetic

Bauern you either love or hate with a passion as german

so why would we pull our offer? We might still continue bidding to drive up the price they have to pay 

Fabricating stories that the player only wants to join them and them only.

That's fucking Rat behavior. 

so will be

ake + kounde/de ligt/koulibaly

assuming that tuchel can improve ake to the similiar nevel that christensen showed in the last part of 20/21 season and if koulibaly or kounde reach the level of prime rudiger I think that the quality of the center back will be the same 

not a clear downgrade but not a clear upgrade 

7 minutes ago, DDA said:

Are isn't that bad lol.

I won't be happy if it's just him through the door but comonn.. the lad can play and City bought him for a reason.

I think the strangest thing are people all of a sudden rating Christensen as if he was some baller before Tuchel. 

Think its evident now Tuchel can bring CBs to the next level.