Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

8 minutes ago, Mário César said:

so will be

ake + kounde/de ligt/koulibaly

assuming that tuchel can improve ake to the similiar nevel that christensen showed in the last part of 20/21 season and if koulibaly or kounde reach the level of prime rudiger I think that the quality of the center back will be the same 

not a clear downgrade but not a clear upgrade 

People need to stop with the narrative that Tuchel improved Rudigar and Christensen.

Just now, Clockwork said:

People need to stop with the narrative that Tuchel improved Rudigar and Christensen.

So I imagined Christensen being an absolute liability before Tuchel and Rudiger being nothing better than decent? Or the fact every single one of us wanted them out before Tuchel?

4 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Both shows level that didn't show until Tuchel came in 

Rudiger was talked to join spurs and about christensen nobody really cared about him 

also reece james and mount have a impressive evolution with tuchel 

Edited by Mário César

overpaying again for a player we correctly rejected years ago 

next year we will try to loan him back cos ppl realize he is shit again 

rinse and repeat

Now bring back matic, David Luiz, tammy and fkin josh mceachran

built the ultimate team of dregs 

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

hell yes

take that cash, add £25m (so 90m euros)

and buy Osimhen, toss in some makeweight if need be

give them back jorginho

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

40m€ is too much for a 31 y.o.

Big no for me esp given his injury record. That ship sailed 5 years ago

would you pay 40m for a 31yo thiago silva?

Just now, whats happening said:

give them back jorginho

would you pay 40m for a 31yo thiago silva?

Thiago silva is completely different gravy  tho. He was the best defender in the world in his prime. He was always about intelligence and reading of the game. Kouli is more about his waning athleticism 

2 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Another underwhelming transfer about to happen.. 

Ake...if we ate that desperate for a left footed center back... why not Kimpembe...

Yeah he would also be youger and cheaper 

ake is just a terrible signing. 50m for a 15m player just can’t believe it 

Ake isn't a fantastic signing but if it means we will see less of Sarr, I am for it. People are so quick to discredit him as a player but when the club that has run away with domestic titles in the past 5 seasons are gutted to see him leave, we aren't exactly picking up scraps here. He'll provide us experience in age and in the league. Not to worst thing in the world. Little risk here. 

However, only one person to point at if this somehow fails. Tuchel. 

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Yeah he would also be youger and cheaper 

ake is just a terrible signing. 50m for a 15m player just can’t believe it 

I would really want to know what City fans are saying about this potential transfer...

Atlest Tuchel worked with Kimpembe....why not him....my original choice Gvardiol can't move this window...

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

So I imagined Christensen being an absolute liability before Tuchel and Rudiger being nothing better than decent? Or the fact every single one of us wanted them out before Tuchel?

2 minutes ago, Artandur said:

??? 

Under Tuchel the team defends and press much better as a team, and playing with 5 at the back with an extra CB gives the CB less area to cover. They didn’t improve, it was other factors and less responsibility improved.

Do I expect Ake to play better at Chelsea? If we plug him into our current system yes. The goal is to improve and challenge for the title, signing an subpar CB for big money and playing him in a system that covers his weakness is not the way to go.

Just now, Nero said:

Why such linear thinking? City and Liverpool both brought a player we deemed not good enough at a point we were better and that (unfortunately) didn't go too badly did it?

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

Ake isn't a fantastic signing but if it means we will see less of Sarr, I am for it. People are so quick to discredit him as a player but when the club that has run away with domestic titles in the past 5 seasons are gutted to see him leave, we aren't exactly picking up scraps here. He'll provide us experience in age and in the league. Not to worst thing in the world. Little risk here. 

However, only one person to point at if this somehow fails. Tuchel. 

Yeah so gutted they played Fernandinho, walker, zinchenko aand plenty of others over him at cb when they had their cb injury crisis

All city are doing is talking the price up bc they know how desperate we are. In fact they can’t believe they are gonna turn in a profit on someone they overpaid 30m themselves. They will be laughing all the way to the bank after selling us this fraud