Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

29 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Would be the perfect start to this window.

8 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I think this may have been last autumn. I believe there was some interest from teams last summer but Brighton sold White to Arsenal for big money so there was no pressure on them to negotiate for him at the time.

It would clearly be a warning sign on him currently though. I can't see any club taking a risk on him with that hanging over his head. Like you mentioned previous, this may suit him if it means he goes into one more season then can leave for free if and when these charges are resolved.

I agree, major clubs won't touch Bissouma now and maybe never unless he is clearly and convincingly exonerated.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

Because Federico Chiesa is off the table due to injury, these are the best 6 winger options atm (for different reasons)

many will soon be taken

(I do not list Nkunku as a winger)

Serge Gnabry                £34million, a steal
Ousmane Dembélé          free, a steal

Raheem Sterling
Raphinha
Jarrod Bowen
Moussa Diaby 

grabbing Dembele, Gnabry (at £34m!) and Lewa would be FIRST CLASS moves

toss in Gvardiol

Djed Spence, Borna Sosa and some decent DMF (I have watched a lot of games with Yves Bissouma now, and IF he is cleared of the sex charges, he just might fit the bill, I am coming around to the idea)

and I will stop my whingeing about the dwarf

Koulibaly: Napoli offers only half for the renewal: it will be a divorce

The Senegalese could free himself to zero transfer cost in 2023:

Chelsea, Barça, Juve and Psg are chasing now, but 40 million euros (£34m) is needed this summer to secure the deal

https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Calciomercato/Napoli/28-05-2022/koulibaly-napoli-offre-solo-meta-il-rinnovo-sara-divorzio-440720005692.shtml

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Because Federico Chiesa is off the table due to injury, these are the best 6 winger options atm (for different reasons)

many will soon be taken

(I do not list Nkunku as a winger)

Serge Gnabry                £34million, a steal
Ousmane Dembélé          free, a steal

Raheem Sterling
Raphinha
Jarrod Bowen
Moussa Diaby 

You don’t rate Antony?

48 minutes ago, DDA said:

5 star skiller but can he do it in the big leagues?

A lot of what I see translates over, I think he will be a good fit in the PL. skilled, athletic, and has low center of gravity. Fits the type of players that tend to be a success in the PL. Really like how he has his head up all the time.

I think Dembele is the most talented player on the list, but he has been around for a while he still hasn't pulled it all together.

1. Dembele

2.  Antony

3.  Raphinha

4. Gnarby- I am not convinced by him tbh