Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Chelsea have activated £35m release clause into Michael Olise’s contract — deal advancing to final stages 🚨🔵

Clause has always been there despite denials and all parties will be in touch to finalise the agreement.

Olise already said yes to Chelsea, time to fix details.

23 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

WTF Kepa. He swallowed being trashed by everyone for a long time, claimed he isn't going anywhere, worked hard, tried to get himself together, acted professional and… bailed out before one had time to blink and now became los blanco in his heart before even setting foot on the pitch.

Perhaps reasonable for him, but may indicate we are still not all rosy behind the scenes, as I doubt he feared Sanchez displacing him much…

He must know his limitations and how he's fucked up with us on several occasions. I think it also demonstrates his lack of maturity - to me he always seemed like 'boy', some kind of arrested development going on there. Still hopefully Madrid can rehabilitate him and keep him

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Pretty sure this never happened before. Having so much players from one foreign country. 

Badiashile 

Fofana 

Disasi 

Gusto 

Ugochukwu 

Olise 

Nkunku 

Here? Maybe this is the most but we’ve had a lot of foreign contingents in our squads before of 4 or 5 of the same nationalities at the one time.

Had like 5 from Brazil under Jose 2nd time round - Filipe Luis, Oscar, Ramires, Diego Costa and Willian off the top of my head. As well as a lot of Portuguese and Spanish in the past.

I think it’s going to be interesting to see what happens with Ugo - I think he will get loaned. Wouldn’t write out City coming in for Olise yet but as we’ve seen with the squad build and Caicedo & Lavia maybe we will beat them to him too 

25 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

For how long will Olise be out? Heard he is injured… 

Till October most likely. 

Very creative player. In one game here created more than Mount, Pulisic, Ziyech, Sterling in full season.

Edited by NikkiCFC

October isn’t far away providing nothing goes amiss in rehab. That said it’s 6 weeks with Sterling and Noni, who knows what that brings.. Noni reminds me of Olise just way less refined, wonder how it’s going to play out, I would rather we got Kudus in terms of flexibility of roles.

Just now, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Olise was pursued by Man City but he has chosen Chelsea. Joe Shields has said to be very important in recruiting him. 

People want to mention academy but we are talking about 7 years at Chelsea vs 1 year at City. 

Is Olise actually French or is that just who he chooses to represent due to his grandparents or something? Could’ve sworn I’ve seen an interview of his where he had a thick London accent. I had no clue he was French until I read his Wiki page. Though he was English through and through.

Anyways, I want a Lavia update today! 😅😅😅 For me he’s now more important that Olise since he’ll slot straight into the XI and he’ll us from day 1.

1 hour ago, Vegetable said:

WTF Kepa. He swallowed being trashed by everyone for a long time, claimed he isn't going anywhere, worked hard, tried to get himself together, acted professional and… bailed out before one had time to blink and now became los blanco in his heart before even setting foot on the pitch.

Perhaps reasonable for him, but may indicate we are still not all rosy behind the scenes, as I doubt he feared Sanchez displacing him much…

That's 'Manager' Kepa to you, sir. Don't you dare disrespect the gaffer.

23 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Is Olise actually French or is that just who he chooses to represent due to his grandparents or something? Could’ve sworn I’ve seen an interview of his where he had a thick London accent. I had no clue he was French until I read his Wiki page. Though he was English through and through.

Anyways, I want a Lavia update today! 😅😅😅 For me he’s now more important that Olise since he’ll slot straight into the XI and he’ll us from day 1.

Here it is 😁