Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

How the other half live eh? I spent midsummer's night on Box Hill drinking strawberry and lime flavoured cider. Where did it all go wrong? 😒

Great view of the setting Sun, the Moon, and Venus mind.

The order was for much cheaper booze. I was just referring to a few expensive bottles we already had. We arent at a level where we can drop £10K or so just for party booze for the house, lolol

1 minute ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Yet. 🙂🙂

The really, really good stuff is often too complex for amateur booze hour. The non aficionados dont like it. Complete waste of both money and scarce commodities.

There are sooooo many superb wines, spirits, and beers out there that are absolutely affordable, they just cost a bit more than the lowest common denominator quotidian swill that you so often see being belted down at many a dodgy bashment.

7 hours ago, Pizy said:

RedCafe is in absolute meltdown. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seriously, though, I wonder what the plan is if they do decide to walk away. If Mount sticks to his guns without wavering and absolutely refuses to sign a new contract in order to walk for free it does fuck us pretty hard. We may want to bleed them for £60m but the £50m they offered this morning is still better than £0 next summer. And that’s £50m of pure profit on the books. 

I'm with the board on this one. If Chelsea was ready to give him a 200k a week wage offer, then it makes sense to value him at 60+mil. There's no pressure to sell due to the Havertz deal going through (Saudi deals all go through post July 1).

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Newcastle will try to sign Chiesa and Theo Hernandez after Sandro Tonali. They're quietly picking the market again.

We should be after Chiesa as well...would easily be the best attacker at Chelsea alongside Nkunku. 

10 hours ago, Pizy said:

Think it was @Special Juan who mentioned Wirtz and Szoboslai yesterday as a replacement for Mount. We should absolutely try for one of those. If Poch wants his new version of prime Eriksen then Wirtz is perfect to play that role. If he wants an explosive attacker who can assist and score from midfield then we can reunite Nkunku with his Leipzig mate. 

I believe both have somewhat reasonable prices on their heads too.

wasn't me

Wirtz has not looked the same since his bad injury plus he will still be very expensive and Bayern have him in their targets eventually I waher

he had one Bundesliga goal all year in 17 games (all post injury)

I do rate Dominik Szoboszlai a lot

along with (AMFs we are talking about), in order of valuation

Bernardo Silva (will not come here though)
James Maddison 

Dani Olmo
Xavi Simons  (PSG doing a buyback though)
Mohammed Kudus 
Eberechi Eze 

and youth

Eliesse Ben Seghir      
Désiré Doué  
Arda Güler
Arsen Zakharyan 

Just now, Vesper said:

wasn't me

Wirtz has not looked the same since his bad injury plus he will still be very expensive and Bayern have him in their targets eventually I waher

he had one Bundesliga goal all year in 17 games (all post injury)

I do rate Dominik Szoboszlai a lot

along with (AMFs we are talking about), in order of valuation

Bernardo Silva (will not come here though)
James Maddison 

Dani Olmo
Xavi Simons  (PSG doing a buyback though)
Mohammed Kudus 
Eberechi Eze 

and youth

Eliesse Ben Seghir      
Désiré Doué  
Arda Güler
Arsen Zakharyan 

Reminds me actually, there's been nothing about Arsen for a while now... any chance we can use our connection with Strasbourg to purchase him through there?

So I am guessing Mount will be staying/leaving on a free then? Why the fuck are we haggling for £3m and £7m in add ons? 

Just take the £55m and run jesus christ.

If United pull out then we lose £55m next summer…. Not rocket science Todd. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

13 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Or he will be dumped to Newcastle for 45. Window is long. Maybe it's not the worst idea to not reinforce direct rivals cheaply after all.

I'm pretty sure had we tried to buy Mount, instead of selling, he wouldn't be offered to us for less than 90 by any club.

Edited by Vegetable

36 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

If United pull out then we lose £55m next summer…. Not rocket science Todd

Dunno, you seem to find it extremely difficult to realise Todd isn't doing the transfer side anymore.

Edited by YorkshireBlue

28 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

So I am guessing Mount will be staying/leaving on a free then? Why the fuck are we haggling for £3m and £7m in add ons? 

Just take the £55m and run jesus christ.

I doubt the new ownership group let him walk on a free, will probably go to someone else on deadline day.  

Interested in this Mount business, I wonder what they want to discuss f2f. Feeling is maybe other clubs are willing to pay 65 and they know that concretely, but are trying to honour Masons wishes by getting him the move to Utd? Guess it depends how hard ball they and Mason are willing to get about what happens next, would Mason refuse a move to another big club and leave on a free or would he want to leave on good terms to maintain some kind of relationship with the club and fans? What happens to Mason if he does try that? Train alone for a season in his prime?