Chelsea 0 - 0 Liverpool

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

If you are justifying Tuchel’s reaction to defend more when Liverpool had to take their best players out than I don’t know what to tell you. 

We will never be a elite club with this mentality. Never. 

disagree

I said to the Wife when Azpi stepped up.. he's going to miss. I said the same thing when Mount stepped up.

You can just tell that Azpi has been shocking recently and Mount wants to be Mr Chelsea soo badly he thinks about it too much rather than being it.

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Also, penalties are not a fucking lottery when this group continues to lose in the biggest of occasions. 

Done with that excuse. 

they are a lottery by nature

it's not natural football in game play

This thing is the same as coin toss.
I don't care but then again they are going to write in history "Liverpool FA cup winners 2022".
They had two or three good chances but we had more. Alonso was given an easy tap in, he lost his footing. As for Lukaku nothing doing again. Bye bye.

Morale should be super high now with us needing 1 point from these last two matches.🙄🙄🙄

The triple gut lunch of losing to Liverpool in another final, doing so on pens again, AND keeping their quadruple hopes alive is just awful. The positive that can be taken from all these matches against them this season, though, is that we can 100% go toe to toe with some of the best sides in the world. We are just a few signings away.

Lastly, as I’ve said for ages now Azpi is completely washed now. He absolutely MUST be allowed to leave this summer. Let him sail off into the sunset and live the easy life in Barca. He is totally a busted flush now and it’s sad as hell to watch.