Chelsea 0 - 0 Liverpool

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

FUCK

to lose like we did twice now is just the worst

it's the hope that kills you

i knew we were done for as soon as it went to pens, it's the price you pay for not converting your chances

Guess Mount just likes to choke against Liverpool this season....He looks nervous stepping up to the spot so not too surprised by the miss...

How do you not put on Werner in extra time and just have him run like mad? You better win in penalties if you have that mentality to put RLC up top...

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

FUCK

to lose like we did twice now is just the worst

it's the hope that kills you

2 penalty shootouts in a row.

3rd FA cup final in a row.

Problem of not having a big game player like Drogba

The closest thing we have is Havertz and he too blows hot and cold.

Just dawned on me that Mount has choked in two finals in a matter of months. No redemption arc  

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

subbing the sub?

it was for pens, Barkley is great at them, RLC not so much

He should have never come on. Playing him upfront reminded me on the Conte days.

Bring Werner on or leave Pulisic who would have taken one of the five.

Edited by LAM09

Just now, Vesper said:

neither of thses games is on Tuchel

we played the worlds best or 2nd best team to an utter standstill for 240 minutes, with a massively cocked up and injured squad

Excuses. 

Fabinho wasn’t playing and Liverpool look knackered bar Diaz. Salah goes out first half. Then VVD. Then Diaz literally Liverpools only threat, and Tuchel wants to play for penalties as if we don’t have a dark cast over from the game in February. 

No way. Not having any of that. 

Just now, Blue Armour said:

2 penalty shootouts in a row.

3rd FA cup final in a row.

Problem of not having a big game player like Drogba

The closest thing we have is Havertz and he too blows hot and cold.

well

I suggest players who I feel as though would be step-ups all the time but we buy shit like Lukaku, Drinkwater, Bakayoko, dog knows how many shit fullbacks, lolol

Just now, milka said:

Arsenal , Leicester  , EFL , now this .

Im tired of this shit every year . 

very weak mentality, can't handle the big moments, it makes me wonder how in the hell we won the CL last season

1 minute ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

Thats 6 finals Mount has lost at Wembley. SIX. Maybe Mason cannot step up when it matters... He's a good player but does not have that swagger and confidence for the big occasion.

yup, i have to agree

We actually played much better when lukaku still on the pitch.

And also can be said with kovavic, but kante substitution is necessary whilst kante played poorly, kante is needed to catching up their quick forward when they try to counter

Edited by dimmas