Chelsea 0 - 0 Liverpool

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Klopp has won every trophy now in 7 years...

i hate him and his army of vermins, he can fuck off for all i care, and also the FA, refs and VAR that lick their balls daily

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Morale should be super high now with us needing 1 point from these last two matches.🙄🙄🙄

The triple gut lunch of losing to Liverpool in another final, doing so on pens again, AND keeping their quadruple hopes alive is just awful. The positive that can be taken from all these matches against them this season, though, is that we can 100% go toe to toe with some of the best sides in the world. We are just a few signings away.

Lastly, as I’ve said for ages now Azpi is completely washed now. He absolutely MUST be allowed to leave this summer. Let him sail off into the sunset and live the easy life in Barca. He is totally a busted flush now and it’s sad as hell to watch.

this is fair

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Azpi came on on Trevoh

you lot are just making shit up

Vesper, let me be pissed ok, i stayed up until fucking 3:am to watch this bs, i'm allowed to vent

17 minutes ago, Vesper said:

no he didn't, I just checked, he came in in the 120th minute

and I already addressed the Werner sub

I wanted it in regular time

RLC came on at 106 mins (https://www.flashscore.co.uk/match/YPMSJYgd/#/match-summary/match-summary) . I don't know if there's some confusion about who I'm talking about or looking up a bad source.

Edited by LAM09

Us repeatedly getting attackers into super dangerous positions and then having them choke on the finish will hopefully assure that Tuchel doesn’t allow us to go into next season without a couple of upgrades. 

Just now, chelsea_4_eva said:

TT will win it in 5 lol

we are not winning the league anytime soon without a top striker and sort a whole lot of other things

we have  a CB crisis from hell atm

and we desperately need a DMF (Tchou or Rice) and a creative AMF (see below)

a striker like Osimhen (or Lewa for s short term fix)

plus a lethal winger (perhaps Nkunka who can play AMF and winger, and SS)

and Chilwell to come back gunz a blazin'

and 2 backup fullbacks

4 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Vesper, let me be pissed ok, i stayed up until fucking 3:am to watch this bs, i'm allowed to vent

all good, bit I get irritated whn people star saying Azpi came on for attack

he came on for a absolutely exhausted Trevoh, his exhaustion was a spanner in the works, sub wise

Pulisic was also so spent

I would have subbed Werner on for Lukaku and Ziyech for Puli

If we could by some miracle sell both Werner and Lukaku this summer and sign replacements for both we could take that next step. But I just can’t see who would take either of them for the money we’d be looking for.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If we could by some miracle sell both Werner and Lukaku this summer and sign replacements for both we could take that next step. But I just can’t see who would take either of them for the money we’d be looking for.

No hope we'll sell either. We would be lucky to shift one out on loan and hope for an obligation to buy to be included (similar to Morata).