Chelsea 0 - 0 Liverpool

Surely we can't lose to them twice in a cup and this cup for the 3rd time in a row. If so next year we should skip this one!

Would be amazing if we can win! We're capeable..unfortunately so are they and Diaz especially a key player. .

3rd time the charm?

1 minute ago, Milan said:

Now the question is, Havertz or Lukaku? A week ago I was so sure, but big Rom is certainly giving TT a headache now.

I'm going big Rom. He deserves it as Tuchel tends to ride the player in-form. 

Probably going to use the standard formation but It would be nice to watch four in attack someday.

--------lukaku------

-puli---mount---havertz

Ziyech could slide in for puli or havertz too. 

We stand no chance. Especially without Kovacic. Kova is our the most important player against dippers. I understand the importance of Leeds game, but I wish he didn't start. We don't have midfield for this final. We barely have defence, I mean we have not. They will be watching themselves and dippers will  take advantage of that. With Lukaku up front who makes simple goal offside with his arms, the only question is how many we will concede. No chance whatsoever.

13 minutes ago, Strike said:

Three draws vs Liverpool this year and Chelsea shaded each of these games imo. Going to ignore posts on here writing us off before a ball is kicked.

We should have won the Carabao Cup final comfortably. If we turn up, it will be a close encounter and possibly one where we can come out on top.

15 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

We should have won the Carabao Cup final comfortably. If we turn up, it will be a close encounter and possibly one where we can come out on top.

Yeah we had 4 goals ruled out in that final and mount should have scored free on goal...

we had kovacic and Kante fit for them those games tho

It will be incredibly difficult to compete with them with RLC and Jorginho as double pivot. Add Lukaku to that and we will have a huge mobility deficit.

10 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Yeah we had 4 goals ruled out in that final and mount should have scored free on goal...

we had kovacic and Kante fit for them those games tho

It will be incredibly difficult to compete with them with RLC and Jorginho as double pivot. Add Lukaku to that and we will have a huge mobility deficit.

Kante should be fit and available, unless I've missed something.

We can only hope Lukaku provides a somewhat mobile presence & those accompanying him can exploit Liverpool's highline like February. 

Wonder what will happen if it goes to penalties..stick with Mendy or change Kepa again? Know got a lot of stick before and it didn't work but Mendy and penalties I dont think would've been much better.

Odd kick off time

Mendy

Trevoh Silva Rudi

James Jorgi Kante Alonso

Mount Havertz Werner

Would be my XI.

Toss up between Chalobah and Christensen. We are unbeaten in the league whenever Trevoh has played this season and he just about coped with Luis Diaz in the league cup final.