Chelsea 0 - 0 Liverpool

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

neither of thses games is on Tuchel

we played the worlds best or 2nd best team to an utter standstill for 240 minutes, with a massively cocked up and injured squad

We played them 4 times this season and not lost once (regular playing time that is), with the right quality injection of players we teach them a lesson next year..

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Just dawned on me that Mount has choked in two finals in a matter of months. No redemption arc  

He should have never come on. Playing him upfront reminded me on the Conte days.

Bring Werner on or leave Pulisic who would have taken one of the five.

well, I did say to bring Werner on back around 70 minutes or so, but in the 121st, 123rd  minute or whatever, does it really matter?

and Timo is shaky at pens

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

well, I did say to bring Werner on back around 70 minutes or so, but in the 121st, 123rd  minute or whatever, does it really matter?

and Timo is shaky at pens

RLC came on at the start of the second half of ET. I have no qualms about RLC being subbed off. Him coming on is the issue I have.

Bring Werner on with 15 mins against a tiring defence to try your luck, not fielding a CM as a CF.

Edited by LAM09

I am NOT going to devolve into a bunch of pussyklaat scapegoating of individual players or Tuchel

its a miracle we held them scoreless for 240 minutes

pens are pens, I hate them, its a horrid way to decide a game

much rather have a golden goal unlimited period (with breaks on the 15 minute marks) after two 15 minute periods of regular play

and allow 2 or even 3 more subs in the golden goal time, and a bigger matchday squad, a full 25 man squad if need be

OR

do a full replay if still tied after 120 minutes

6 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

RLC came on at the start of the second half of ET. I have no qualms about RLC being subbed off. Him coming on is the issue I have.

Bring Werner on with 15 mins against a tiring defence to try your luck, not fielding a CM as a CF.

no he didn't, I just checked, he came in in the 120th minute

and I already addressed the Werner sub

I wanted it in regular time

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am NOT going to devolve into a bunch of pussyklaat scapegoating of individual players or Tuchel

its a miracle we held them scoreless for 240 minutes

pens are pens, I hate them, its a horrid way to decide a game

much rather have a golden goal unlimited period (with breaks on the 15 minute marks) after two 15 minute periods of regular play

and allow 2 or even 3 more subs in the golden goal time, and a bigger matchday squad, a full 25 man squad if need be

OR

do a full replay if still tied after 120 minutes

If you are justifying Tuchel’s reaction to defend more when Liverpool had to take their best players out than I don’t know what to tell you. 

We will never be a elite club with this mentality. Never.