Chelsea 1-1 Brighton

Jase

not good enough (and I am not even listing Werner or Jorginho, others might add them)

Malang Sarr  
Marcos Alonso   
César Azpilicueta 
Saúl Ñíguez    
Ruben Loftus-Cheek   
Ross Barkley   
Lewis Baker    
Hakim Ziyech    
Charly Musonda Jr.    
Christian Pulisic  
Callum Hudson-Odoi    

5 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

As bad as we were it is not as if Brighton had any clear cut chances.

And yet, they still had the better chances/moments and worked Mendy more than we worked Sanchez. They out-shot us and at one point in the second half, they had like 9 shots to our 0. The only thing that let Brighton down was their usual inability to put chances away. 

Rest Jorginho for the next 2 matches, btw. Go with Kante and hope Kova plays himself into form. Or see if Saul can build upon his promising last couple of appearances.

We’re going to need to shore up the midfield if we are to have any chance of masking all these defensive injuries.

12 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

More than results best way to lose respect from the fans is to do things like he did today with Kante/CHO sub and defending the lead against fucking Brighton. 

I do hope he survives for 12 more months until Luis Enrique is available. 

I want to play real football for a change always for extra goal like City. Last time we had that was with Ancelotti more than a decade ago. 

the real problem is our player cant beat 1vs1 expect Lukaku 

Just now, Jase said:

And yet, they still had the better chances/moments and worked Mendy more than we worked Sanchez. They out-shot us and at one point in the second half, they had like 9 shots to our 0. The only thing that let Brighton down was their usual inability to put chances away. 

Yeah we got lucky. They had 18 shots..6 on target. 

We just seemed to have a habit of passing it to them..or break away then they got it back and off they went.

Disappointing but was watching Welbeck in the build up and said hes going to score, you could see it. CHO is not an intelligent footballer, Injury list grows. On the positive Lukaku is getting into beast mode. That is all.

Oh and Bissouma is a right cunt and should have seen red, instead of which Mount got a yellow. 

To telll you the truth I managed to watch from the 28th minute onwards - just caught the replay of Lukaku's goal.
From 28' to 70' we were nowhere in the pitch. We were all over the place and Brighton were attacking in waves - corner, after corner, after corner.
From 70 to 90 it was different but now we were unlucky. Instead of 2-0, 1-1.
I can't blame the forwards as for the 42 minutes out of the 62 I saw they did n't see the colour of the ball.
But being outplayed for 42 minutes by Brighton is too much.

Edited by cosmicway

The game was lost when we lost RJ and AC

those two injuries will weigh heavier than the lost 2 points. At this rate, losing two players per game we will not be able to field a full lineup soon despite all the comebacks

Hard to turn around a game after losing all subs to injury

the whole constellation is not favourable to us

having our best players out, Covid, injuries, crazy calendar, corrupted refs, stupid 3 sub rule

its bad but we should not throw the kitchen sink yet 

the league is not there to be won. Even in good form it would be hard to keep pace with a superior city side for which everything falls into place

but the teams behind us will drop points too 

all we need is a a few good transfers and tactical tweaks