Chelsea 1-1 Brighton

Jase

Always blaming the players but this system is catered towards the defense and players like Jorginho. He's been awful...

Once again we were so predictable and literally Norwich could give us a game right now. Tuchel deserves a bulk of the blame

Cant believe some try to defend this team. Are you aware that we have exactly 10 bad games in a row. Maybe AV 2nd half is only good thing.

Chelsea:United 1:1

Watford:Chelsea 1:2 undeserved win

WH:Chelsea 3:2

Zenit:Chelsea 3:3

Chelsea:Leeds 3:2 another underserved win and horrid watch

Chelsea:Everton 1:1

Wolves:Chelsea 0:0

Brentford:Chelsea 0:2 they should have been ahead in the first half

AV:Chelsea 1:3 like I said solid 2nd half thanks to Lukaku but again 2 pens needed

Chelsea:Brighton 1:1 horrid game

10 GAMES!

Even when Sarri lost 6:0 and 4:0 he beat Huddersfield 5:0 in between.

Lamps had Luton and Morecambe in his horror month.

What does Tuchel have?

2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Cant believe some try to defend this team. Are you aware that we have exactly 10 bad games in a row. Maybe AV 2nd half is only good thing.

Chelsea:United 1:1

Watford:Chelsea 1:2 undeserved win

WH:Chelsea 3:2

Zenit:Chelsea 3:3

Chelsea:Leeds 3:2 another underserved win and horrid watch

Chelsea:Everton 1:1

Wolves:Chelsea 0:0

Brentford:Chelsea 0:2 they should have been ahead in the first half

AV:Chelsea 1:3 like I said solid 2nd half thanks to Lukaku but again 2 pens needed

Chelsea:Brighton 1:1 horrid game

10 GAMES!

Even when Sarri lost 6:0 and 4:0 he beat Huddersfield 5:0 in between.

Lamps had Luton and Morecambe in his horror month.

What does Tuchel have?

And a lot of those wins involved us getting a penalty

4 minutes ago, Blues11 said:

Always blaming the players but this system is catered towards the defense and players like Jorginho. He's been awful...

He is actually a player for Pep team (who wanted him) and you saw on EURO for Italy. Looked much better. Would not say we play system for him.

3 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

Team is not flowing… play is pedantic. Intensity is still there but not much else.

Lukaku scored a great strikers goal and at the same tIme played like shit; story of his game for me.

Scoring but playing like shit. Why’d we sell Tammy then? Could’ve saved us a 100 mill….

The difference between us and City is a significant one. They have a vision. We dont. 

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

He is actually a player for Pep team (who wanted him) and you saw on EURO for Italy. Looked much better. Would not say we play system for him.

International football is different from Premier League football. 

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

And with schedule Liverpool, Spurs x3, City... Ok we have Chesterfield that will be a game for us 😅

It's horrible who made this schedule up?! Guess gets it done but even so

Chesterfield..going to that one. Imagine if we lost haha that definitely be the end!

Edited by Laylabelle

17 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Scoring but playing like shit. Why’d we sell Tammy then? Could’ve saved us a 100 mill….

The difference between us and City is a significant one. They have a vision. We dont. 

No argument here. I’m not big fan of tammy, but like I wrote on the lukaku thread, tammy is hard working and would be happy rotating.

I’d be for going a different route and get someone young like tammy but more skillful, but nope needed to spend the dough that was lying around eh.

where is timo?! Need him back in form asap. 

Not a good watch tonight. I thought we'd rode the storm and when Kante came on we seemed to wrestle the game back. Arguably the equaliser came at a time when Brighton didn't really look hugely threatening compared to the best part of an hour beforehand. You can't argue that they didn't deserve a draw at least though.

Unfortunately the schedule has just completely screwed us. From my calculations, us and City are the only two teams the whole of this schedule to play our whole quota of games so far (and a league cup quarter final to boot in there too) and City have been barely affected by injuries or covid, whilst we've been ravaged. I know games may catch up on teams later in the season but I'd rather take the chance later in the season of having more options available in the squad to rotate than ploughing through at the moment with a raft of absences and a number of those that are playing clearly not fit enough to be.

Everything has caught up with us, some of the players looked completely out on their feet tonight. But then what are we expecting from them? Kovacic has been chucked into action pretty much immediately after weeks out with injury and covid, it will take him some games to get up to speed and fit again. CHO and Lukaku have been put straight back in after covid (Werner went out similar time to them and isn't even back in training yet), the likes of Mount, Pulisic and James have been completely flogged this period as there's nothing else available. I'm not surprised James has been injured now.