Chelsea 3-2 Leeds

Jase

A must win or the season starts to fall apart for real.

I am really in a negative mood so will not be posting a lot. I am unhappy on multiple Chels fronts, and it serves no good purpose to bring it here.

Really unhappy with Tuchel bottling the last 10 minutes. He fucked us hard not pulling Sarr and tossing on Rudiger and Thiago (at least one).

I want Sarr GONE. Ship Saul back too.

Fuck.

in other words, we will still be without midfielders  versus  this pressing Leeds 

----------------- Mendy

----Christensen---Thiago Silva--Rudiger

---CHO/Azpi-----Jorginho--James-----Alonso/Azpi

---------------Mount-----Havertz

----------------------Werner

Opponent in poor form and missing many key players. Chelsea should smack them, surely? Sounds like a familiar pattern… 🙄

Unfortunately, we’re also in poor form and missing many key players. But really, Leeds should be the perfect opponents to stop the rot. They play almost suicidal football even when fully fit which sees them get played through with ease. Leeds use the sort of tactical setup that players like Lukaku, Werner, Pulisic, and CHO should feast on. They’re hugely susceptible table to runs in behind on the break. It’s how Man United have put like 5 past them in each of their last two meetings.