Chelsea 0-1 Leicester [FA Cup]

Jase

4 hours ago, Jas said:

VAR was brought in to help "clear and obvious" error by referees but it has just made things worse because at the end of day, we're all still at the mercy of the officials controlling the VAR and there are too many fucking incompetent officials in England. Yesterday wasn't the first time we saw goals ruled out in such stupid fashion and it also wasn't the first time we got screwed over by VAR decisions this season! Football is really becoming nonsense with goals being decided by lines/millimeters and dumb offside rules. Unless someone is blatantly offside, what has happened to giving the benefit of the doubt to the attacking team?

Does anyone even know what's the handball and offside rules anymore? 

We had the Werner goal at Anfield ruled out because his hand was in an offside position. We had Chilwell's goal ruled out because his left hand was in an offside position. But Leicester's goal stood even though Perez touched the ball, accidentally or not. Officials are just making things up as they go along!

The Werner thing is ridiculous and they should change the rule, but it's still in the rules that the upper body part counts as being offside. So I can see where they were coming from with that. However what happened yesterday with the Tielemans goal is blatant robbery that went against their rules that's written in black and white. Ridiculous nonsense.

Chilwell's offside screenshot was taken when the ball already left Thiago's foot and was in the air instead of the exact moment of contact which is them doing it on purpose as well. They're really changing the game however they see fit with the use of this technology.

2 minutes ago, Azul said:

The Werner thing is ridiculous and they should change the rule, but it's still in the rules that the upper body part counts as being offside. So I can see where they were coming from with that. However what happened yesterday with the Tielemans goal is blatant robbery that went against their rules that's written in black and white. Ridiculous nonsense.

Chilwell's offside screenshot was taken when the ball already left Thiago's foot and was in the air instead of the exact moment of contact which is them doing it on purpose as well. They're really changing the game however they see fit with the use of this technology.

I usually don't complain much about refs but that was clear pen against Arsenal as well. After Mount shot. 

That was shite yesterday, we completely bottled that and you could just tell it was going to be their day and not ours. Every pundit wanted them to win and it felt like it was always going to be the case.

I am so pissed off about how once again we never turned up.

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

That was shite yesterday, we completely bottled that and you could just tell it was going to be their day and not ours. Every pundit wanted them to win and it felt like it was always going to be the case.

Yeah definitely..chance for them to win it first time and nice they did..just shame had to be at our expense!

Soon as we had wide chances you knew how it was going

23 minutes ago, Azul said:

Eng footy is highly bent, I remember last season when we played pool at SB, we scored a perfectly good goal but wasnt allowed cuz some shit happened 30sec earlier, we will never get such calls in our favour.

15 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

MAke no mistake this game was always gonna be an uphill battle from us not being super duper to every punidt celebrating them to refs fucking us over.

5 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

VAR is the worst thing that happened to football, the fact that it can be so easily manipulated for the benefit of one team is disgusting. Football is dead

Yet again I agree with you bruv, I thought that var was for goal line tech, but no! it's these ludicrous handball and offside rules is ruining football for me, get rid of this fucking VAR before it kills the game completely.

This is not the game I fell in love with as child and for the last sixty years, another thing was what Platini wanted was he was head at UEFA to remove tackling, they want to kill everything that was the basis of our game.

I am probably the only supporter of any club to go for ESL and tell UEFA go fuck themselves, they are a bunch of  greedy incompetent fuck heads.

12 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Yet again I agree with you bruv, I thought that var was for goal line tech, but no! it's these ludicrous handball and offside rules is ruining football for me, get rid of this fucking VAR before it kills the game completely.

This is not the game I fell in love with as child and for the last sixty years, another thing was what Platini wanted was he was head at UEFA to remove tackling, they want to kill everything that was the basis of our game.

I am probably the only supporter of any club to go for ESL and tell UEFA go fuck themselves, they are a bunch of  greedy incompetent fuck heads.

the feeling of joy, excitement and euphoria when you score a late goal to equalize like we did yesterday is unique, only for that to be taken away immediately afterwards, thus breaking our hearts. because of a flawed and rigged technology, we end up losing because of that. fuck VAR

Edited by Johnnyeye

20 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

the feeling of joy, excitement and euphoria when you score a late goal to equalize like we did yesterday is unique, only for that to be taken away immediately afterwards, thus breaking our hearts. because of a flawed and rigged technology, we end up losing because of that. fuck VAR

Football was never in need of playing with, they have changed everything for the worse. Footy is dead as a fair and competitive sport.

1 hour ago, Azul said:

The Werner thing is ridiculous and they should change the rule, but it's still in the rules that the upper body part counts as being offside. So I can see where they were coming from with that.

Okay I don't 100% remember them but think there have been goals disallowed this season because the ball hit someone's upper body part along the way. All these dumb rules have been applied inconsistently. Was Silva (think it was him) not penalized for an accidental handball in the first half yesterday? What are the odds that we would have been penalized had we scored that Tielemans goal instead?

40 minutes ago, Jas said:

Okay I don't 100% remember them but think there have been goals disallowed this season because the ball hit someone's upper body part along the way. All these dumb rules have been applied inconsistently. Was Silva (think it was him) not penalized for an accidental handball in the first half yesterday? What are the odds that we would have been penalized had we scored that Tielemans goal instead?

Chances are very high. The whole thing was strange yesterday, I mean the fact that the camera's was only on the Leicester fans speaks volumes. At one point I thought that Leicester fans were the only ones allowed in that stadium, seriously. 

2 minutes ago, Azul said:

Chances are very high. The whole thing was strange yesterday, I mean the fact that the camera's was only on the Leicester fans speaks volumes. At one point I thought that Leicester fans were the only ones allowed in that stadium, seriously. 

Tell me about it! They only started showing the Chelsea fans on camera after we conceded. They so wanted Leicester to win it!

1 hour ago, Jas said:

I would bet my house they would have disallowed it, 100% guarantee.

The Dutch media (Ziggo Sport) just talked about how VAR ruined us yesterday, and ex-football players, Gullit and Van Basten have both said that Chilwell's goal wasn't offside because the screenshot was taken at the wrong time. They've said that the ball was in the air and the screenshot of the offside should've been taken when Silva had the first initial contact which is when the ball was on the ground. 

Even neutral football analysts are fuming at what happened. It's clear that the FA had something against us yesterday. This is why a part of me wanted The Super League to happen to fuck over UEFA and The FA, even though it's a scam it self.

hace 17 horas, NikkiCFC dijo:

If I am Tuchel I would play this video to players before next game for 10 mins.

Why cannot we play with urgency like that full game. I thought we stepped up also against Arse last 10mins.

Same % of winning finals and Werner/Havertz scoring big chances 😍

This was also a problem with Conte 2nd season, it took us going a goal behind before we really tried or showed an increased likelihood of scoring. Ok against smaller teams but against good well drilled teams in a cup final with fans for the first time in a while, it doesn’t help.

58 minutes ago, Azul said:

The Dutch media (Ziggo Sport) just talked about how VAR ruined us yesterday, and ex-football players, Gullit and Van Basten have both said that Chilwell's goal wasn't offside because the screenshot was taken at the wrong time. They've said that the ball was in the air and the screenshot of the offside should've been taken when Silva had the first initial contact which is when the ball was on the ground. 

Even neutral football analysts are fuming at what happened. It's clear that the FA had something against us yesterday. This is why a part of me wanted The Super League to happen to fuck over UEFA and The FA, even though it's a scam it self.

At least they got a backbone, good on them.

hace 9 horas, Azul dijo:

You're just waffling for the sake of it now. VAR has the technology to work in miliseconds and can take an earlier picture of the first contact Thiago's foot has with the ball. The fact that they've made a decision in less than a minute when it usually takes longer, is really suspicious. 

Regarding the Tielemans one, the rule states: That if an accidental handball happens that creates a goalscoring opportunity then it should be penalised. Here's the proof. 

If you still disagree after I've provided you clear evidence for how VAR has fucked us over then you're not to be reasond with. 

When the freeze frame ever surfaces (if it ever does), he will probably still be offside for the milliseconds it is people are making a complaint about. Its the same for other VAR calls the majority of the freeze frames tend to look as if its right after/before its been kicked because its a millisecond difference 9/10 times but obviously you’re right and haven’t noticed the other VAR disallowed goals in the last near 2 seasons.... but yeah lets sit screaming about corruption to hide the fact we didn’t do enough because that will make everything ok 😂

Wolves v Fulham

NINTCHDBPICT000646437492.jpg?strip=all&w

Sheffield v Spurs (not official PL one but shows the same idea)

1*htv55kqmEXPuLeicymim5A.png

Liverpool v Everton

Mane-offside-EVELIV-202021.png?width=135

us v Liverpool last season

VAR-offside-1.PNG?width=1350&height=759

Arsebal v Southampton

wdnwd.jpeg?strip=all&w=960&quality=100

Leeds v Palace

Image_from_iOS_-_2020-11-08T123720.620.j

I mean how many do you need to see? 

Re The handball. Whilst it did lead to a goal technically, it wasn’t as if there wasnt a pass to Luke Thomas then another pass to Tielemans. They’ve deemed it as not a clear and obvious error, which for me, its not worth losing sleep over because there was plenty that could have prevented it ie non half hearted closing down and moaning or telling someone else to run a few yards like we seen re Jorginho and Silva. Or the initial daft pass when Perez was already in a position that closes the passing lane off. So again, for me, not a big deal or not necessarily a 100% incorrect decision. The handball rule is so vague now a days its just unfortunate that it doesn’t have a continued and consistent definition for what is and what isn’t across the board. If they had the consistency and they gave hand balls for that, fair enough but they don’t so unfortunately for officials its live by the sword or die by the sword. They try implement new rules, they are crucified, they don’t, their crucified again.

2 hours ago, Jas said:

Tell me about it! They only started showing the Chelsea fans on camera after we conceded. They so wanted Leicester to win it!

And when they did, they only focused on the oldest and stately looking Chelsea fans, and one fan with a twitching eye.

Biased scum.

They like to paint a narrative.