Chelsea 0-1 Leicester [FA Cup]

Jase

5 hours ago, Mário César said:

im still pissed off that we lost another final to a weaker opponent. errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I don't get where the weaker opponent comes in? they're above us in the league, just beat us in the FA cup and playing better football.

1 hour ago, Johnnyeye said:

I’ll admit, this loss hurt like hell, mainly because this cup was there for the taking, it’s a chance of winning a cup gone after all we went trough this season and it pains me a lot not seing Chelsea lift that cup, we blew it, simple as that, we have to give props to Leicester, they just wanted it more 😞💔. Im sorry if i offended anyone in my rants, im still livid that we lost, this is how much i care about this team and how i want us to succeed, but football is like this. I don’t know how this group of players will react after this, but they need to do it asap if they still want to save this season.  Cheers

I'm with you on this, I feel we've imploded, but now of losing last seasons Cup final, then getting beat by Arse midweek, now this loss.

Everything was looking rosy for us, but I said at the time we could still end up with fuck all this season, what a heartbreaker if this happens, now with the ECL final we've got no chance of beating shitty.

These last two league games are absolutely must win, get fucked in either or both then it's goodnight nurse.

After all the promise we can end up in the shithouse that's known as the Ropey league😡 and that's the best we could end up with.

16 minutes ago, Azul said:

You're just waffling for the sake of it now. VAR has the technology to work in miliseconds and can take an earlier picture of the first contact Thiago's foot has with the ball. The fact that they've made a decision in less than a minute when it usually takes longer, is really suspicious. 

Regarding the Tielemans one, the rule states: That if an accidental handball happens that creates a goalscoring opportunity then it should be penalised. Here's the proof. 

If you still disagree after I've provided you clear evidence for how VAR has fucked us over then you're not to be reasond with. 

VAR is the worst thing that happened to football, the fact that it can be so easily manipulated for the benefit of one team is disgusting. Football is dead

Edited by Johnnyeye

6 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

VAR is the worst thing that happened to football, the fact that it can be so easily manipulated for the benefit of one team is disgusting. Football is dead

It's a tool used for corruption, especially in England. It works like a charm in the Eredivisie, because we have proper refs over here.

12 minutes ago, Azul said:

It's a tool used for corruption, especially in England. It works like a charm in the Eredivisie, because we have proper refs over here.

the refs in UK are atrocious and corrupted, no wonder they dont get called up for international tournaments. You can bet your house that if it was United, Arsenal, Pool or City in the final, that Leicester goal wouldn’t have stood and our equaliser would have stood 100%. Fucking cunts

Edited by Johnnyeye

33 minutes ago, Azul said:

You're just waffling for the sake of it now. VAR has the technology to work in miliseconds and can take an earlier picture of the first contact Thiago's foot has with the ball. The fact that they've made a decision in less than a minute when it usually takes longer, is really suspicious. 

VAR was brought in to help "clear and obvious" error by referees but it has just made things worse because at the end of day, we're all still at the mercy of the officials controlling the VAR and there are too many fucking incompetent officials in England. Yesterday wasn't the first time we saw goals ruled out in such stupid fashion and it also wasn't the first time we got screwed over by VAR decisions this season! Football is really becoming nonsense with goals being decided by lines/millimeters and dumb offside rules. Unless someone is blatantly offside, what has happened to giving the benefit of the doubt to the attacking team?

37 minutes ago, Azul said:

Regarding the Tielemans one, the rule states: That if an accidental handball happens that creates a goalscoring opportunity then it should be penalised. Here's the proof. 

If you still disagree after I've provided you clear evidence for how VAR has fucked us over then you're not to be reasond with. 

Does anyone even know what's the handball and offside rules anymore? 

We had the Werner goal at Anfield ruled out because his hand was in an offside position. We had Chilwell's goal ruled out because his left hand was in an offside position. But Leicester's goal stood even though Perez touched the ball, accidentally or not. Officials are just making things up as they go along!

The ways its going on about how lc's owner is a fans owner, a proper owner makes me think the fa would have fcked us over no matter what.. because you know fck the super league.. fck Chelsea.. they wanted the fairytale ending no matter what

ps the officiating has always been corrupt.. remember before var there was fergie time.

Edited by chelsea_4_eva

21 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Do feel sad about this one.. especially after last year! If hadn't lost that wouldn't be so bad but 2 in a row..ouch!!! 

Isn’t football supposed to bring happines and relax to people?😄 Deffo not with Chels.

Never a dull moment.

Always feel there's something good around the corner but when it comes, some pile of shit is starting to build up and heading our way again.

Take that anyday over being an Everton fan with year after year of world class mediocrity.

Did a little digging on our record (all competitions except the Community Shield) against the other top sides + Leicester since the start of 2017/18 and it's a little wonder why we have struggled to win the major prizes...

E1gLMqGVkAEQThz?format=png&name=medium

So in our last 66 games in all competitions (except the Community Shield) against Man City, Man United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham and Leicester, we have won only 23 of those games and lost 25 of them, meaning we have a win rate of only 35%!

16 minutes ago, chippy said:

Never a dull moment.

Always feel there's something good around the corner but when it comes, some pile of shit is starting to build up and heading our way again.

It's becoming all very Spursy.

16 minutes ago, chippy said:

Take that anyday over being an Everton fan with year after year of world class mediocrity.

Are we supposed to feel good about that? We mock clubs like them, like Arsenal, like Spurs but we are becoming like them. 

6 minutes ago, Jas said:

Are we supposed to feel good about that? We mock clubs like them, like Arsenal, like Spurs but we are becoming like them. 

If if if if if if if if if if somehow we can win against City and put this behind us..yay...but if we get to 2 finals.. lose both that's 3 finals in 2 years we would've lost. Thats depressing. Like say very Arsenal/Spurs like..except Arsenal even managed a trophy last year.

Just the way it all happened.. so predictable!

14 hours ago, Vesper said:

if you can find me a pic with ball in air AND he is onside (not saying that you cannot find this, I just did not see it)

then I will explode in rage

truly

I will find one, their goal should not have stood either by the rules.

11 hours ago, Jas said:

Corruption at display

3 hours ago, Azul said:

Stop spewing BS ffs, you forgot your tinfoil hat.

2 hours ago, Azul said:

Has nothing do to with refs, its the orders that come they act upon. VAR is a lovely tech, a plus for footy but as we very clearly have seen since day 1 is that you can so easily manipulate it, then you add no consistency and EPL is the result.

38 minutes ago, Jas said:

Nah, we're a longway off from becoming one of those clubs.

The sacking of Frank showed that Roman  is as ruthless and ambitious as ever. He will never settle for us making top four.

The reason why we''ve  fallen away from competing for the title is entirely down to us making far too many bad decisions in the transfer market, which started in that summer when we signed the woeful Bats and co. We've got very little right since then.