Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid

Jase

Just now, King Kante said:

As great as it is to get there, we really need to concentrate on the next game. A draw will do but a loss will make things very dicey for us. 

Here here...

hace 8 minutos, Jas dijo:

Wonder where Madrid go from here. Obviously they have a chance for La Liga but really Zidane going back hasn’t really propelled them back to what they want to be on the European stage.

Edited by OneMoSalah

1 hour ago, King Kante said:

This is the last time I am going to say it so not to keep repeating myself. Around two weeks ago, the high end hotels prices for the 28th May went through the roof when compared to a non-event day at Wembley. Very suspicious if you ask me...

Championship play off final...

Edited by NikkiCFC

57 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

By far! We have to pull it off first tho. Winning the FA cup will be huge for our CL chances. Would give us that last bit of extra confidence

Not for me. The Premier League title outranks everything else.

Something I just remembered and fair play to him Glenn Hoddle called this around 6-8 weeks ago on BT Sport.

He said Chelsea can win this competition. The other pundits smiled and I thought, bit strong mate, but lo and behold- here we are, 90 mins away from it.

Fair play to Hoddle. You could argue he started the modern day era of Chelsea. 

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

It was similar odds when we faced Bayern in 2012

It's 1.90-3.75-3.75 for the 90 minutes and 1.44-2.75 for who wins the trophy as I said.
In 2012 against Bayern was it  really ? I think we had a better team than they did and if the final was not in Munich Chelsea would be the favourites.