Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid

Jase

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

We did score kinda early and were able to play on the break all the time. So under the conditions for it to pay off it was the right selection but it was a gamble 

Think the plan was always to play on the break. We had chances to score throughout the 90 minutes. First half, it was down to the piss poor final ball. Second half, it was the piss poor finishing.

In any case, both Werner and Pulisic played their part excellently when they were on the field. 

2 minutes ago, Hazard! He said:

We looked unbeatable tongiht. How the fuck do you beat this team anyway when you have Kante and Thiago Silva in top form

Throw the GK in also made 2/3 very big saves. As GKs are meant to do I suppose but aye from back to front, finishing aside, top performance. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

24 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

That was the worst finishing performance this season after several disaster classes. We will not get away with this in the final

till then

get in!!!!’

Yeah, it was shambolic. However, it also proves you need to be a crack head to want to move away from 3atb. The problem is a goalscorer and not the system. The system is by far and away the best fit for us.

14 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Fucking stupid playing in Turkey - play it in UK

This is the last time I am going to say it so not to keep repeating myself. Around two weeks ago, the high end hotels prices for the 28th May went through the roof when compared to a non-event day at Wembley. Very suspicious if you ask me.......