Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid

Jase

Just me doing some crazy stuff and numbers in my head...

Man United won their CL title in 1999. 9 years later they faced a team in the final that was unlucky in previous years and struggled to reach the first final. Man United beat them on pens.

Chelsea won their CL title in 2012. 9 years later they face a team in the final that was unlucky in previous years and struggled to reach the first final.

City will taste their first final but will lose it to us on pens.

Just now, Milan said:

Just me doing some crazy stuff and numbers in my head...

Man United won their CL title in 1999. 9 years later they faced a team in the final that was unlucky in previous years and struggled to reach the first final. Man United beat them on pens.

Chelsea won their CL title in 2012. 9 years later they face a team in the final that was unlucky in previous years and struggled to reach the first final.

City will taste their first final but will lose it to us on pens.

Pep's City are good but it's going to be Stalingrad for them.

Just now, Milan said:

Can you imagine the Bridge with fans? They would destroy it, they would deserve it.

Fans were really needed in the Atletico and Real home games. There would have been earthquakes! 

Justo ahora, Jas dijo:

This will go down well in Madrid ...

Also worth noting that we have reached the CL final before Courtois or Hazard ...

Not wrong either though regarding his reaction but suppose a lot of footballers are like that now.

But aye I am glad that we have beat Real on the way to the final, even more so considering the super league debacle this season and the fact Eden and Tibo went there aa they felt it gave them more a chance for European success. 

For me, Hazard looks finished... like if he wasn't on huge wages I think Madrid would be desperate to get rid of him in the summer (and before someone says it no we don’t want him back - not in that state) 😂

And well Courtois maybe hes won a few trophies etc but probably no more than what he would of won here had he stayed. 

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Not wrong either though regarding his reaction but suppose a lot of footballers are like that now.

But aye I am glad that we have beat Real on the way to the final, even more so considering the super league debacle this season and the fact Eden and Tibo went there aa they felt it gave them more a chance for European success. 

For me, Hazard looks finished... like if he wasn't on huge wages I think Madrid would be desperate to get rid of him in the summer (and before someone says it no we don’t want him back - not in that state) 😂

And well Courtois maybe hes won a few trophies etc but probably no more than what he would of won here had he stayed. 

Hazard is probably another example of a player burned unexpectedly, as I say elsewhere.

13 minutes ago, King Kante said:

This is the last time I am going to say it so not to keep repeating myself. Around two weeks ago, the high end hotels prices for the 28th May went through the roof when compared to a non-event day at Wembley. Very suspicious if you ask me.......

Just hedging their bets - we will see. All i will say playing in covid ridden Turkey, allowing thousands of fans to travel is madness.