Real Madrid 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

14 hours ago, robsblubot said:

indeed, staying healthy seems to be his challenge

We talk about Eden as if he won us multiple single-elimination games in the CL before, which couldn't be farther from the truth. That sort of performance will get Pulisic ahead of Eden (in CL) in no time.

Maybe I am exaggerating this but I'd say Pulisic has already done more for us in the Champions League than Hazard did in during his time here. 

19 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

We should play second leg like against Atletico. They also needed to score like Real. Remember first goal, great counter Kai, Timo and Ziyech. 

Not sure how wise it is to play on the counter when the score is 1-1, at least from a psychological point of view.

1 hour ago, Jas said:

Not sure how wise it is to play on the counter when the score is 1-1, at least from a psychological point of view.

Indead and if we score first we will sit back and they can hit us as well like Benzema out of the blue. 

Could easily go into penalty. If if gets to that I hope Tuchel does a Vann Gaal. 

1 hour ago, Jas said:

But it has to be a cautious attacking approach - enough numbers back. Because at the moment, our best shot at winning is a cleansheet. This team has scored than once just nine times under Tuchel - I don't trust the attack to score goals as much as I trust this defence to keep a cleansheet or restrict chances

13 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Mendy and Ramos are available, Valverde too if he tested negative on this saturday.

Neither of which likely to start. Valverde as well considering his fitness has plummeted after having Covid. 

4 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

After that Barcalona game those years ago where they scored last few minutes with their only shot on target...hopefully we won't try and keep it 0-0 cause it probably end in tears! 

Yeah but wasn't that the game with Ovrebo in charge????😡😡😡😡

9 hours ago, Jas said:

Maybe I am exaggerating this but I'd say Pulisic has already done more for us in the Champions League than Hazard did in during his time here. 

Where's the 'on' gone buddy?