• Kante
    • Jorginho
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Giroud
    • Havertz (sub)
    • Werner (sub)

Disregarding the fact that it's another poor result in a string of poor results, based on this match alone, this performance was better than the previous 4 games. 

SmartSelect_20201228-170423_YouTube.jpg.ed43d662da50b315097d7f4f8896405b.jpg

Small consolation, but calling this the worst Chelsea performance ever is some of the most reactionary shit.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Yep. Improvement in performance but should be seeing out the game at 1-0. Christensen, Azpi and Jorgi left the defense with a soft centre 

Seeing the game out with almost a half still to be played then...?

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

Yep. Improvement in performance but should be seeing out the game at 1-0. Christensen, Azpi and Jorgi left the defense with a soft centre 

Could have seen it out.

We were in control at that point, but Christensen does what he usually does and wilted under pressure.

He's a defender that can do a decent job for 89 minutes, and then completely screw things up in a matter of seconds. I put him and Emerson in the same bracket of weak mentality players, that should rarely start a game.

If anything, all he does is keep Tomori from playing.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Small point - Lampard actually played Pulisic for 180 minutes in 3 days. Seriously, god bless that hamstring of his...

I think its better for his health if plays more matches,..its the 'rest' days that we need to be worried about :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Blue Armour said:

I think its better for his health if plays more matches,..its the 'rest' days that we need to be worried about :ph34r:

Oh god, I genuinely fear for us if the City and Morecambe games are postponed.

If the City game gets postponed, we'll have 12 days until the Morecambe cup tie.

If the City AND Morecambe games get postponed, then we'll have 18 days until our trip to Fulham in mid January.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Oh god, I genuinely fear for us if the City and Morecambe games are postponed.

If the City game gets postponed, we'll have 12 days until the Morecambe cup tie.

If the City AND Morecambe games get postponed, then we'll have 18 days until our trip to Fulham in mid January.

The pre-season everyone wanted! :lol:

“I think we are in a good way, it was a better performance than Arsenal.”

Just saw that quote from Mendy’s interview on the club’s app and fucking hell! If Mendy really believes that, then standards have really fallen and we’re really, really deep shit trouble under Lampard!

The match against Arsenal has been one of the worst performances I have witnessed in my lifetime. The match solely is a sackable offence.

I really hope Roman got his hand on the trigger. Frank is only a burden and a shadow.

2 hours ago, Milan said:

The pre-season everyone wanted! :lol:

I honestly believe that could do us a world of good but i strongly doubt it will happen. the patients at City will be separated from the rest of the squad and the game will go ahead. Jesus out, Agüero in actually makes City a lot stronger. They will have a field day.