• Kante
    • Jorginho
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Giroud
    • Havertz (sub)
    • Werner (sub)

I do not even care if we play attractive football. if we win matches by crosses and set pieces alone, i am happy as well. but dafuq do we take off giroud and continue pumping crosses and continue letting mount take inswingers straight at their keeper? crossing to giroud was working perfectly fine and yet he takes him off...

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

I do not even care if we play attractive football. if we win matches by crosses and set pieces alone, i am happy as well. but dafuq do we take off giroud and continue pumping crosses and continue letting mount take inswingers straight at their keeper? crossing to giroud was working perfectly fine and yet he takes him off...

#CluelessFrank

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

CHO was a huge disappointment today

so tentative

Starts driving at people then slows down, never gets his marker in the box and commits them.

After Arsenal I was hopeful, now it's confirmed he's fucking middle of the road basic winger with a heart like a pea.

1 minute ago, Azul said:

Can anyone tell me the difference between Lampard and Moyes? Moyes just has worse players. The only thing both of them want from their players is crosses.

Moyes has a clue what he's doing.

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Ole changes up formations all the time

and plays players in different positions until he finds one they work at

That Maybe true but I saw the United game against Leicester and other previous games and they play decent free flowing football and I hate to admit it as a Chelsea fan but that’s the reality. Our style of play is obvious play from the right wing if it doesn’t work the left wing, if we’re desperate and out of time cross in the box and hope for the best. the team lacks a football style and that’s on the manager. The problem with the fan base is we keep making excuses for Frank despite how tactically inept he is. If it was Sarri the fan base would demand his Sacking after the Arsenal game, let’s be objective and leave emotions out of it