• Jorginho
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Giroud
    • Havertz (sub)
    • Werner (sub)

So are our next 2 games cancelled? 

Time for Frank to sort out his training methods.

Don't punish them with hard training, sort out interplay and passing between the lines. Work on full back overlaps and not just the same thing over and over again.

If the next two games are cancelled and we then see no improvement- it probably is curtains for him. I just can't see Abramovich waiting. I don't want the ex-PSG manager though- fuck that.

Get Guus back is my vote - he's younger than Woy Hodgson IIRC

Correction. He is 1 year older than Woy... but he could finish the season for us. I know I wanted to give Lampard more time - but this fairytale aint gonna happen. Sadly...

1 hour ago, Strike said:

A day later, I am still angry about this. Christensen stayed down after blindly charging at Grealish and missing the ball,  leaving the team short at the back for Villa's goal. A total embarrassment that he continued playing. Shouldn't be in the team even against Morecambe

Christensen must have blackmailed Lampard or something. It's a joke that he keeps getting opportunities to play even though he keeps making mistakes while someone like Tomori was never seen again after Bournemouth away (IIRC) last season. 

3 hours ago, Strike said:

A day later, I am still angry about this. Christensen stayed down after blindly charging at Grealish and missing the ball,  leaving the team short at the back for Villa's goal. A total embarrassment that he continued playing. Shouldn't be in the team even against Morecambe

The fuck up actually started with Kante, when on the touchline he thought the ball had gone out and stopped playing, let the oppo run off him, looked WTF happened:middlefinger:

Christensen vs United in 2018

Christensen vs Barcelona in 2018

Christensen vs Everton 2019

Christensen vs Liverpool in 2020

Christensen vs Aston Villa 2020

These are genuinely just off the top of my head where we lost or lost points for sheer calamity of his individual errors. I genuinely can't believe he is still here let alone playing ahead of Tomori. 

On 12/29/2020 at 9:53 PM, Muzchap said:

So are our next 2 games cancelled? 

Time for Frank to sort out his training methods.

Don't punish them with hard training, sort out interplay and passing between the lines. Work on full back overlaps and not just the same thing over and over again.

If the next two games are cancelled and we then see no improvement- it probably is curtains for him. I just can't see Abramovich waiting. I don't want the ex-PSG manager though- fuck that.

Get Guus back is my vote - he's younger than Woy Hodgson IIRC

Correction. He is 1 year older than Woy... but he could finish the season for us. I know I wanted to give Lampard more time - but this fairytale aint gonna happen. Sadly...

FB overlap doesn't work unless your winger can pin opp fb.