• Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Giroud
    • Havertz (sub)
    • Werner (sub)

9 minutes ago, Azul said:
22 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:
Fan boy? I've supported this club for 27 years pal,  secondly like I said Frank is inexperienced what do u expect klopp like football? Obviously the board will back their manager but that isn't going to make him world class over night. You blame Frank Frank Frank all I hear is how Frank this Frank that any 1 actually thought hang on a second the players have some blame here actually ALOT, if u take time to watch Frank speak n listen to what he says its clear he's giving the team the right instructions and advice. Yes his tactics might not be what u want n ever other I wanna play like Liverpool fan want, I accept this bad situation atm but trust me I've seen worse 

I dont expect Klopp like football under Frank and I never will. Just because he is a inexperienced underqualified manager doesn't mean I have to accept these performances from him. We would do much better with a worldclass coach, you've got to admit that.

You'd expect a lot of the free flowing football we saw last season was down to Jody and his experience with already working with Mount and Tammy. 

we did not even play that bad. actually apart from their goal villa did not have a single chance. our attacking play is shockingly one-dimensional obv, but i am pleasantly suprised there has been no total collapse at the back despite christensen and rüdiger.

the ref has successfully killed the game and got villa the point

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Hopefully Lampards last game. Piss poor. Dont believe we will finish top 4 with him at all. 

It's essentially why I was secretly hoping we didn't win tonight. 

Delaying the inevitable. He and Jody are out of their depth. 

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

we had a myriad of chances to win this game. villa scored from their only real shot on target. unlucky close draw but not as shitty as ppl make it out.

How is that not shitty? We had how many chances to there 1?