• Jorginho
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Giroud
    • Havertz (sub)
    • Werner (sub)

Just now, Jason said:

Lampard just said James has a hamstring problem...

That's like the 54095045605048567856870th muscle injury we've had under Lampard!

Not helped by chucking him under the bus against Arsenal.....

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

That ref was awful today, I'm starting to think these officials get dragged off the streets.

No streets here, just a bunch of bent bastards acting on orders from higher ups. You cant name 1 ref that is even semi decent in epl, yet they are allowed to ref, allowed to make out of this world decisions game after game with zero accountability. Football died long ago, even before VAR ( legal match fixing ) arrived.

Those final 20 minutes or so were perfect for Giroud... :/

The officiating was atrocious today; he also let Villa run down the clock at their own leisure...

One silver lining to me was Kai's performance today. While not world beating level, it was vastly improved from his recent appearances.

1 minute ago, robsblubot said:

Those final 20 minutes or so were perfect for Giroud... :/

The officiating was atrocious today; he also let Villa run down the clock at their own leisure...

One silver lining to me was Kai's performance today. While not world beating level, it was vastly improved from his recent appearances.

He looked better, he managed to control three passed from five yards and passed it well to other team mates.

70 odd million can't ask for much more.

200 odd millions spent in the summer, over a 100M of that left on the bench in Havertz and Werner.

Washed up shite like Jorginho, Christensen and Rudiger started, and we are still relying on Giroud to dig us out of holes after 300000000 crosses into the box.

Good times

21 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's fucking beyond me how Christensen keeps getting chances to play despite his constant defensive cock-ups. Take the challenge for the Villa's equalizer as an example. He tried to make challenge but wasn't fully committed to it, referee gave nothing and Villa went on to score. :doh: 

yep. And Christensen and Azpilicueta together on the right side was shaky as hell

Sure we win this game if that AC fart didn't happen. In control, growing into the game. Turned the game sour and our players don't know how to seize the opportunity in chaos well enough. 

Villa deserve respect though. Don't forget they beat Liverpool 7-2. 

Sure we win this game if that AC fart didn't happen. In control, growing into the game. Turned the game sour and our players don't know how to seize the opportunity in chaos well enough. 

Villa deserve respect though. Don't forget they beat Liverpool 7-2. 

P.S. Will create the next match thread once we get news about the City game on Sunday. Likely to be decided tomorrow from what I've read.

There's also a COVID-19 outbreak at Morecambe. So, god knows if the FA Cup game is even gonna take place. 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

P.S. Will create the next match thread once we get news about the City game on Sunday. Likely to be decided tomorrow from what I've read.

There's also a COVID-19 outbreak at Morecambe. So, god knows if the FA Cup game is even gonna take place. 

another suspension of football altogether would come at a good moment for us.

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Don't care about the FA cup game, but it would be a shame about the City game if it were moved.

This as convenient as its going to get facing them. Any reschedule will result in us facing them mid week, and knowing the FA and the broadcasters, they will probably make us play 3 fixtures in 6 days just to face City

53 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He looked better, he managed to control three passed from five yards and passed it well to other team mates.

70 odd million can't ask for much more.

heheh fair enough, but like I said, just a silver lining as he was't even doing that in the past few games.

That's the thing with young(er) players tho. We seem to be forgetting what we asked not long ago.