• Werner
    • Abraham
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

Just now, Muzchap said:

MOTM for me is Silva 

Got his head on everything 

for me too. His performance today reminded me of the old cannavaro days where 5 goal line clearances from him to win the game for italy or juve/inter where basically a regular saturday.

Just now, Milan said:

And just like that, we are +8 points compared to last season's corresponding fixtures. If you want something positive from tonight.

I like you are keeping track of that. Given the league has improved massively in midtable this season despite the pandemic its not that bad. Still not a good start, even if we win vs Arsenal and villa too.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

the whole game changes when Jorginho goes off

he is fucking dire

The distribution and possession actually looks decent without him on...All he does is pass back to our back four, absolutely no creativity whatsoever.  

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

the whole game changes when Jorginho goes off

he is fucking dire

Kovacic's ability to beat men makes opposition players back off him so there are more spaces in midfield. the only other player in our squad with this ability is Puli and maybe CHO. Usually a top team has at least 2 of these playerson the pitch and the immediately see the difference