• Mount
    • Havertz
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

1 minute ago, Milan said:

Look, there will surely be some shocking results but do I trust this team and Lampard to get us the top 4, which considering the money spent should have been much easier? I cannot say that.

But have u seen that 200 million on the pitch at the same time yet? 

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Yeah silva made ONE mistake to cost us when he had no real training with the team and no pre season.... come on man this is just getting so ridiculous now. Yes its a shit result poor second half but it isn't the end of the world.

Not sure if 'end of the world' is the right phrase but given we have been seeing the same shit over and over again, it sure feels like end of the world in some ways. 

2 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

But have u seen that 200 million on the pitch at the same time yet? 

It does not really matter, does it? You should want and expect much more from the manager, than just watch him throw all the new toys on the pitch and let them play and hope for the win.

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

Liverpool the champions lost 7-2 to Aston villa nearly relegated last season,  so could be worse than 3 3 lol 

How many average performances of ours will this Liverpool result excuse?

Cause I thought the 3-3 vs WBA was our odd result. 

1 minute ago, Milan said:

Only one different name in the defence if you compare it to last season (Chilwell) so we could see properly the progress Lampard has made in sorting the defensive calamity. Zero progress.

Chilwell for me today looked just as suspect defending as any of the other LBs we have do. He has got quality in the final third and athleticism but yet to be impressed by him going back the other way in the games hes played so far and today was no different. Also think this indicate a bigger problem with the teams shape and organisation which I think we have all been discussing for months and months and months. 

Liverpool the champions lost 7-2 to Aston villa nearly relegated last season,  so could be worse than 3 3 lol 
Some perspective finally.

Its mega shit to draw in that way. And it hurts dropping those points. But am I the only one who looked at how Pully havertz and Werner played together and was really looking forward to seeing more of that and ziyech to come into that mix as well?

Lets get mendy in this team and a run of games like we have got coming up and we'll know a lot more about this team by the next international break. But I'm not about to go over react due to a last min goal in a game where whilst we didn't press on second half we let them into the game based on individual stupid errors.

But I'll let everyone get their lampard out and I hate mount banners out and I'll see you all on Tuesday. KTBFFH!

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Not sure if 'end of the world' is the right phrase but given we have been seeing the same shit over and over again, it sure feels like end of the world in some ways. 

We are not the only so called top 5 team with issues this season, I also have my doubts but ill wait till I see the end product before I start to panic 

1 minute ago, Hutcho said:

Its mega shit to draw in that way. And it hurts dropping those points. But am I the only one who looked at how Pully havertz and Werner played together and was really looking forward to seeing more of that and ziyech to come into that mix as well?

Lets get mendy in this team and a run of games like we have got coming up and we'll know a lot more about this team by the next international break. But I'm not about to go over react due to a last min goal in a game where whilst we didn't press on second half we let them into the game based on individual stupid errors.

But I'll let everyone get their lampard out and I hate mount banners out and I'll see you all on Tuesday. KTBFFH!

Am completely with you, frank is trying to build something and atm we haven't seen it yet time will tell, am pretty confident we will be OK 

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

We are not the only so called top 5 team with issues this season, I also have my doubts but ill wait till I see the end product before I start to panic 

I don't care what is happening with other clubs. Comparing yourself (not you specifically, mind) with someone else is always just a cheap way to make yourself feel good. 

27 minutes ago, Azul said:

For people saying that Lampard is not to blame at all, you lot are extremely deluded and are very biased just because he is a Chelsea legend.

#1 He started Mount on the LW instead of Pulisic. You could even argue that Hudson Odoi who is a natural winger should've started instead of Mount.

#2 He gave Kepa another chance to fuck our whole game up. 

#3 Instead of us pressuring Southampton Lampard tasked our squad to literally stay back and defend. Which invited Southampton to attack, which eventually led to us conceding three goals.

#4 He hasn't improved tactically whatsoever in the last 12 months. Our team literally can't play out from the back. Whenever we get pressed we look completely useless.

Look I'm not putting all the blame on Lampard it was individual mistakes which led to goals, but you have to look at the manager as well. Look at teams like Leeds, Everton etc. Their team don't have the quality our team possesses but they still perform much better. Why? Because they have world class managers.

The last paragraph is so true and its tough to see it keep happening 

Kepa cannot work with his legs.
He stays put then he dives but he cannot reach balls.
That last minute shot could have been easily parried if he moved a little to his right before diving. He had time.
It's the umpteenth time.
Before that he made some good saves and he cannot be blamed for Southampton's second goal - that one was Zouma's error.

Thankfully the season will be over soon - only seven months left.

5 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

You are pushing it now. There are many many posts praising the attacking part of the game.

You are not going to over react while we didn't press on in the second half. What the hell? You are even pointing out one of biggest issues and taking it lightly. And by no means is everying calling Lampard's head.

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't care what is happening with other clubs. Comparing yourself (not you specifically, mind) with someone else is always just a cheap way to make yourself feel good. 

Thats my point tho pal, we aint the only club struggling so its hard to just blame Frank or individuals because its happening to other clubs without these lol 

7 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Thats my point tho pal, we aint the only club struggling so its hard to just blame Frank or individuals because its happening to other clubs without these lol 

So we shouldn't criticize Lampard at all just because other clubs are struggling? Okay...