• Jorginho
    • Mount
    • Havertz
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

Pulisic in the left all game and CHO for Mount and we win, despite defensive lapses.  JMO. 

Werner will continue to go off if Frank ever gets around to the front 4 diamond that everyone knows is best. He had it for 5 min today.

Dont understand why Kepa is #2 choice, or why the central defense is so bad so regularly.

2 minutes ago, DanP2311 said:

Pulisic in the left all game and CHO for Mount and we win, despite defensive lapses.  JMO. 

Werner will continue to go off if Frank ever gets around to the front 4 diamond that everyone knows is best. He had it for 5 min today.

Dont understand why Kepa is #2 choice, or why the central defense is so bad so regularly.

Of course mate. 🤣🤣🤣

CHO is messi. I mean all that passing back and not beating players would definitely have won us the game 🤣🤣🤣

Wily or Kepa - that's the choice 

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

Of course mate. 🤣🤣🤣

CHO is messi. I mean all that passing back and not beating players would definitely have won us the game 🤣🤣🤣

Wily or Kepa - that's the choice 

Saying CHO is Messi is stupid. You don’t seem stupid, so I assume you’d like to put those words in my mouth in order to knock down that straw man and laugh at me for saying something I didn’t say. So you got to do that.  Big victory for you, champ. 

38 minutes ago, Milan said:

One good thing about having such an expensive squad - it puts an enormous pressure on the manager and if we fail to deliver, it will be easier and quicker to sack.

zero chance we would be thsi shit defensively under either Nagelsmann or Poch

let alone Simeone or Allegri

the gulf between Lamps and those 4 is immense

No top team should be up 2-0 over a lower tier team and end up 3-3. It just means they are not a top tier team. I understand it takes time for the team to come together, but at some point with this much talent, time is going to run out.

1 minute ago, DanP2311 said:

Saying CHO is Messi is stupid. You don’t seem stupid, so I assume you’d like to put those words in my mouth in order to knock down that straw man and laugh at me for saying something I didn’t say. So you got to do that.  Big victory 

Never expect sensible discussions after a performance like that. Sorry 👍

I just hate seeing the CHO rhetoric. 

Shit day all round- but onwards and upwards 🙌 

Just now, Jason said:

Why are the individual errors not ironed out (as much as possible)?

Who is the one that keeps picking players that regularly make mistakes?

Why, knowing that we don't do well under pressure, did we sit back and invite pressure against Southampton in the second half after the way we played in the first?

And was the "individual errors" excuse used as much under previous managers? Only seems to be used A LOT under Lampard...

Our defensive partnership doesn't work

Our midfield partnership doesn't work

Yes, Lampard should do better - but who do we have to take over? Who could have played better? 

We just have to face facts we are an average team with great attackers - very reminiscent of Liverpool a few seasons back...

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Why, knowing that we don't do well under pressure, did we sit back and invite pressure against Southampton in the second half after the way we played in the first?

And was the "individual errors" excuse used as much under previous managers? Only seems to be used A LOT under Lampard...

Frank can set up the team and put in the tactics... but he cannot stop individual errors thats on the player. Wasnt lampards fault kai decided to try take on 2 players and push to ball inside to a Southampton player. Or are you saying that was Frank's tactics get 2 goals up give them 2 score 1 more then give away a free kick  kepa will miss on purpose then Bish Bash Bosh we get a point.....

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Whenever we lose points, I swear this excuse is used every single time. Every single time. So what, are we going to break all sorts of records if it wasn't for those mistakes? Bloody hell, the issues go much deeper and I am tired of this individual errors excuse.

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

Frank can set up the team and put in the tactics... but he cannot stop individual errors thats on the player. Wasnt lampards fault kai decided to try take on 2 players and push to ball inside to a Southampton player. Or are you saying that was Frank's tactics get 2 goals up give them 2 score 1 more then give away a free kick  kepa will miss on purpose then Bish Bash Bosh we get a point.....

But who is the one that keeps picking Kepa? Or Christensen?

Who is the one that set the team up and sit off Southampton instead of going for the kill?

Again, where was this "individual errors" excuse under previous managers? Because I don't recall seeing it being used so often like it is now...

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

zero chance we would be thsi shit defensively under either Nagelsmann or Poch

let alone Simeone or Allegri

the gulf between Lamps and those 4 is immense

do you really want a defensive coach like simeone or allegri take charge of a team that has 400m+ worth of attacking players in it? not that i care much but i doubt it is what the fans or the club want.

Poch was just as shit in his first 2 seasons at tottenham

Nageslmann has had similar problems in his career. failing to break down buses, taking chances and letting leads slip.

They are all human. I dont really see any coach out there slotting right in and improving us drastically.

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

Who is the one that set the team up and sit off Southampton instead of going for the kill?

Again, where was this "individual errors" excuse under previous managers? Because I don't recall seeing it being used so often like it is now...

if this keeps up overall until Santa time, the individual error is going to be Lamps as manager

26 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

But he's getting it in the neck for individual errors...

Someone on here said that we've conceded 63 goals in 43 PL games under Lampard - there is clearly an issue with how we set up defensively. 

Kepa is a 80 million problem. Cech backs Kepa for success and the board too.
Lampard has to give Kepa chances just like the other coaches gave 60 million problem Torres chances. If Kepa was a youth GK, he would never have played again after his first bad performance. But Kepa is not a youth GK. He is a keeper that our board paid 80 million for.

AC and Mount are Lampards fault though

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk