Kai Havertz

Blues11

Has he been pictured back with the Bayer squad yet? That cheeky Twitter admin of theirs has loved trolling our fans recently so you would think if he was there training with them that dude would be posting about it.

Yes its a dragonball (animated show I grew up with as a kid) reference while putting our players name. I love that theres a King Kante though lol
I've got friends who love dragon ball and forced me, a man in his 20's, to watch a whole arc of the new show

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, King Kai said:

Yes its a dragonball (animated show I grew up with as a kid) reference while putting our players name. I love that theres a King Kante though lol

Haha, I was only pulling your leg. However, all we need now is a Don King for the set. 

2 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

I've got friends who love dragon ball and forced me, a man in his 20's, to watch a whole arc of the new show

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Im 31 years old and have it on record. (For the kids obviously) 🤫😉

As someone who watches very little European football I haven't seen the kid play so my question is he as good as Robben?. 12 million quid for a 19 year old seems a bargain now I don't particularly like comparing players from different eras but fuck on his day Robben was unplayable. His contribution in 2004-5 is overlooked I was at his debut against Blackburn and I don't think I've seen a better 20 minute cameo by any Chelsea player.

On 29/08/2020 at 10:11 AM, Iggy Doonican said:

As someone who watches very little European football I haven't seen the kid play so my question is he as good as Robben?. 12 million quid for a 19 year old seems a bargain now I don't particularly like comparing players from different eras but fuck on his day Robben was unplayable. His contribution in 2004-5 is overlooked I was at his debut against Blackburn and I don't think I've seen a better 20 minute cameo by any Chelsea player.

They are different players. Robben was a pure winger/RWF. Harvetz is a footballer that can play a number of roles. The best comparison for Harvetz is players like Rooney and Ballack in that they could play anywhere in front of the defence and their performance levels did not dip. At the moment, he isn't perfect as he needs to do more work off the ball when the team are out of possession. 

In my opinion, he will end up being a No.8/No.10 in a 433/4231. Essentially he will take the place of Barkley/RLC.