• Barkley
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Giroud
    • Mount (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • James (sub)

1 minute ago, Jason said:

By the way, our progress to the FA Cup Quarter-Final means our league game against Man City on March 21 (Saturday) will be postponed. 

The QF draw will be made after Wednesday night's games. 

26 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Well it's called that for a reason - known weakpoint on all humans.

Probably the boots they are wearing- like slippers now

Good point about the modern feather light boots, they really do offer so little protection. Gimme proper pair of Copa Mundials over this crap they are now wearing any day

22 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Calm down. We won and it was a strong performance, but Pool played with 50% of their starting 11, they were nowhere at their very best.

I would usually agree but we were similarly depleted with a number of players missing, and two more coming off injured.

I thought, alongside Ajax away, it was probably the most complete performance we've shown all season as we created a lot of chances, but also looked defensively solid particularly in the second half when you'd have expected Liverpool to kick on.

Slightly off topic but available on BBC iPlayer at the moment is the full game of Chelsea vs Liverpool in the FA Cup fourth round in 97.

Anyone who is able to watch it, I'd fully recommend. The 2012 Champions League final aside, it's probably my favourite all time Chelsea game and the one game I can still remember as clear as day watching with my dad as a 10 year old.

The football we played in the second half of that game was something else.

1 hour ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Let's hope we sont fuck around with CBS anymore. Worst place to mess with. Rudiger and zouma let's just stick with them.

May as well keep Alonso in for my stress levels and his free kicks.

Huge gilmour time in jorginhos ban.

Hope and pray pulisic, CHO and RLC are back in 2-3 weeks

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

most sensible post of the night

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

So did we.

Our front three, Gilmour, Barkley and Zouma don't play in a fully fit Xl

Exactly. The league game against them was the better example to compare.

Tonight was a nice win, we kicked them out, we progress in the cup and Gilmour had a cracker but thats about it. Lets see how we do in the upcoming games first. No point for the euphoria. 

I mean just the Gilmour stuff alone. He is promising no doubt. But everyone is suddenly salivating after a single game. Give the kid some time, more games. He will certainly hit a snag and suddenly people will call him shit after hyping him up in the first place.

But whatever keeps people happy or entertained. Just be a little realistic here.

Best keep the Gilmour stuff down here. Good game from him and with injuries in midfield, he should be getting a run in midfield. Let's see where he is after the next few weeks. 

Great result and performance from the lads against the victims, we were dominant, and made it count. Gilmour was brilliant, should start against Everton, Kepa was immense in goal it must be said, if only he was this consistent, also great goal from Barkley. We could have won by more if Pedro and Giroud were more clinical. On to the next one. KTBFFH

12 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Hopefully we wont draw Man U..though guess they could go out to Derby. Even so..enough of them already

No easy opponents in the next round. 

Arsenal, Chelsea, Newcastle, Sheffield and probably City, United, Spurs and Leicester. 

Basically if we want to win the Cup we will have to knock out four top teams.