• Pedro
    • Willian
    • Giroud
    • Mount (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • James (sub)

21 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

No easy opponents in the next round. 

Arsenal, Chelsea, Newcastle, Sheffield and probably City, United, Spurs and Leicester. 

Basically if we want to win the Cup we will have to knock out four top teams. 

Nah definitely not easy but seeing our luck against Man U so far..rather not them again. Saying that 4th time lucky? 

From Liverpool forum:

Gotta get the "John Terry, Terry, he missed from 12 yards you see. He missed the last penalty, John Terry, Terry!" Going when the flat cap, Brexit loving racist pricks turn up at Anfield.
They've won the right to lose to City at a later stage in the cup; well done
Shockingly bad club, with terrible fans.

I really miss my youth when this lot were a yo-yo team best known for the depths of depravity amongst their support.
These are still bitter Gerrard never joined them, aren't they? How many times did that song get an airing.

And this from Klopp :lol:

'The specific characteristic of the ball and Willian's shooting technique made life really difficult.'

10 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:
From Liverpool forum:

Gotta get the "John Terry, Terry, he missed from 12 yards you see. He missed the last penalty, John Terry, Terry!" Going when the flat cap, Brexit loving racist pricks turn up at Anfield.
They've won the right to lose to City at a later stage in the cup; well done
Shockingly bad club, with terrible fans.

I really miss my youth when this lot were a yo-yo team best known for the depths of depravity amongst their support.
These are still bitter Gerrard never joined them, aren't they? How many times did that song get an airing.

And this from Klopp :lol:

'The specific characteristic of the ball and Willian's shooting technique made life really difficult.'

despicable club and fans

I so so hate the Eng media, how you lot pay for this shit is immense, biased to the bone.

All I’ve heard today from the media is should Klopp have played a full strength team

With all our injuries we probably played more 2nd string players than them.

Anything to discredit a well deserved victory and make excuses for their darlings Liverpool.......they can all go spit.

On 03/03/2020 at 9:45 PM, Vesper said:

somebody mentioned it before

but ffs

Glen Johnson with that cuntish red tie!!!

doing me head in

What do you mean somebody Vesp...it was me:D

Oh and loved your comment about the lino spitting on the ball:D

My first post back since the win, i've been on such a high after that performance.

First complaint that cunt Glen Johnson on BBC with a red tie.

All we heard about was fucking cuntpool, in the studio and the match commentary, it was all about them and how they would up their game and score the necessary goals to win the game, but we mullered 'em could have been 5 or even 6 with better finishing

Virtually fuck all about Chelsea play or Lamps tactics.

Then me i watched one of our best performances of the season, the whole team played well, and Billy the Kid is something else i gave him a 9 out of 10, now i just hope he can get some regular games.

An in spite of the the disillusionment from a few, Lamps got it right:P

Now bring on Leicester:o

Thats me KTBFFH