• Pedro
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

I just have not seen it all since he has come back
I am very worried (I do not often concern troll, I usually just rip into players)
he looks damaged atm to my eyes
it is killing me to say that
he looked so special before, let us all hope he can fully recover (mentally too)
I fully see your concern, but this was not the best test to see if he is still explosive and fast. When WHU was defending deep, it is hard to use speed. I want to see CHO in a full sprint and that is something I have not seen yet

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Those 2 are hopeless defensively. We'll never get anywhere unless we morph into peak City off the ball - press as a team all over the pitch and make tactical fouls etc. 
Reason why Kante is still imperative to the team regardless of who's in charge.

When teams are able to grind the play to a halt in their half we are hopeless. We still suck at breaking down parked buses. If our players don't receive the ball while running or get a quick passing move going we just can't do anything.

It's infuriating watching Willian and whoever is on the left swinging in terrible crosses along the ground to nobody over and over again.

This is the real test. Not for the team, for the fans. It's a young team, there is a reason no top manager in the world likes to have a young team (Jose, pep, Carlo) because they are inconsistent. 

I expected us to struggle this season, and we have so far done much better than expected. But i always expected a bad run of results/performances and maybe we have hit that, or maybe we will come back strong in the next game. 

But this is where the fans will have to show their worth. Throwing mount under the bus already, really? He is fucking 20. Obviously he will struggle hete and there, as will the other youbgsters. 

It was a poor performance, no doubt about it. I was not happy with the team sheet too, as i expected giroud and pedro to struggle hard, and they did. 

I hope that this performance sparks another good string of results rather than the usual winter slump. Also, i hope the board was watching. We seriously seriously seriously need a 2nd striker. No fucking about it. 

Jorginho and kova just seemed a tad slower than usual. Probably due to tiredness. 

Don't think anyone stood out in a good way. CHO was trying his best, willian his best, but it was just one of those days. Let's hope we can shake it off and move on to villa.

Come on Chelsea.

9 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I fully agree no one's excempt from critisism but some of the comments on Mason today and Odoi in recent weeks wouldn't have looked out of place in the Kalou thread at its most toxic.

I actually believe Pulisic would have been targeted by the crowd like Jorginho was in days like today too but luckily he's playing far too well for that to happen.

I have no problem with mount. Mount will never wow you with skill, but his movement and energy is very2 good. Since he is more of a ss, he is actually suited to play with Giroud. I remember Giroud created 2/3 good chances for mount and Pedro in the 1st half against Leicester. 

16 minutes ago, Vesper said:

and who had their best CB by far banned :(

also, fucking Rice had his best game of the year

he was fucking immense

IF he played like that every game I can so see why we would all ready to splash 70m on him

but he does not do it game in and game out and tbh, he has looked dreadful overall at times on a really class England side

He's really good for situations like this when his team are doing back to the walls, it's in proactive set ups he's like a lost sheep.

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

When teams are able to grind the play to a halt in their half we are hopeless. We still suck at breaking down parked buses. If our players don't receive the ball while running or get a quick passing move going we just can't do anything.

It's infuriating watching Willian and whoever is on the left swinging in terrible crosses along the ground to nobody over and over again.

You think? I thought today was a one off in that regard. It's actually one of our biggest strengths for me, doesn't look pretty but we usually find a way like we did in the three home games prior to this one.

For all our problems last year under Sarri, our record against the bottom half sides was up there with the top two.

Just now, Tomo said:

You think? I thought today was a one off in that regard. It's actually one of our biggest strengths for me, doesn't look pretty but we usually find a way like we did in the three home games prior to this one.

For all our problems last year under Sarri, our record against the bottom half sides was up there with the top two.

But this season, it's our shit home form that's costing us (we have 4 of the other Big 6 at the Bridge in the second half of this season by the way). Luckily, we have been near perfect away from home.

That's a contrast to last season when we won most of the home games but could barely win away from home, especially after December.