• Pedro
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Well, at least players were rested.

Easy win for West Spam today. all you need to do to stop us is give us corners and freekicks which we will most definitely all waste. I wish our defending and game management had been that good vs City as West Spams today. 

We are a young team and unfortunately this will happen.

You all happily signed up to this in the summer, now time to put the vow of patience into practice.

Giroud, Pedro & Jorginho aren't youngsters. None of them should have started IMO

bloom is off the rose for CHO and Mount

they were pure shit today

I am not backing down

I think CHO is damaged goods atm, he looks a shell of his former self

he has no explosive burst

Zouma recovered his but it took 2 to 3 years and his injury was completely different

Achilles blowouts more often than not fuck you for a LONG time, often ona  perm basis

I am super worried about RLC, who did his far worse

Having watched that shit show, it confirms in my mind that Pedro and Giroud no longer have a part to play for us. Both were atrocious. I don't think we had a shot on target all game. Sorry Frank but you must come into question for your team selection today. Jorginho too has gone off the boil and has started to make mistakes which we are getting punished for. We were really off the pace today and never even threatened a rookie keeper. Sorry too, but I don't have faith in our defence. Rudi cant come back quick enough fo me. 0-1 was flattering for us. They made the better chances, we created nothing and got exactly what we deserved.

bloom is off the rose for CHO and Mount
they were pure shit today
I am not backing down
I think CHO is damaged goods atm, he looks a shell of his former self
he has no explosive burst
Zouma recovered his but it took 2 to 3 years and his injury was completely different
Achilles blowouts more often than not fuck you for a LONG time, often ona  perm basis
I am super worried about RLC, who did his far worse
I would agree on Mounts Performance, but I thought CHO was decent. Good dribblings and tried to cross it when he could. He can't be that explosive when West Ham was very defending deep.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Snodgrass delivered corners that put us in a mess, we can't beat the first fucking man....

he has always been wicked good on free kicks and crosses

my West Brom mate wanted him on the Baggies so so bad years ago

he was a beast on Leeds and Hull but do not know about his Norwich days too much