• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

without pens i bet my ass they would have 0 points so far.

graet finish by mount, i was just about to write how mount and Bats have not scored today is beyond me. But Mount is very muchin the ink of Lamps in his playing days with the late late goal to settle the game.

Preach brother......its clear to me they want UTD in CL. 4 pens already.........40% pens gone to them, get outta here.

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Why is everyone asking for streams? You don't have games on telly? Here in Serbia we have all 10 PL games on TV every week on regular cable TV. 

THat awesome man......they show like 1-2 epl games at a time here in Denmark. And they opted to show the stinking utd game. And as of last season they dont show laliga anymore.......horse shit is what it is cuz we pay a premuim.

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

weird game. typcial chelsea to draw at home to the worst side in the league and then win away scoring 5 goals vs the strongest side we have faced in the league so far.

Wait, didn't you say we're on par with Sheffield United? :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I said at half time game management was key, upto the 1-4 we we're seeing it out perfectly then panicked, it's something that needs to be worked on. Luckily we were too far Infront today.

I guess it's par for the course though, at this stage of our team development it genuinely wouldn't surprise me to see us beat (and outplay) Liverpool only to see Brighton then shaft us at The Bridge with a 0-1.

Kepa's wrists, man. Kepa's wrists!

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

I said at half time game management was key, upto the 1-4 we we're seeing it out perfectly then panicked, it's something that needs to be worked on. Luckily we were too far Infront today.

I guess it's par for the course though, at this stage of our team development genuinely wouldn't surprise me to see us beat (and outplay) Liverpool only to see Brighton then shaft us at The Bridge with a 0-1.

I noted that too, the players took their time and if in doubt played the ball backwards. That was clever and effective. Game management had definitely been addressed.

Still we need to get our heads right. even at 1-4 you should not panic. and especially should not be vulnerabel to the counterattack like for the 2-4 with alonso completely vacating his position.

We probably should keep the back 5 if Kante and Emerson are not fit for Liverpool But long term I see us moving back to 4-3-3 cos 3-4-3 negates our best position which is midfield.

Just now, Tomo said:

I guess it's par for the course though, at this stage of our team development genuinely wouldn't surprise me to see us beat (and outplay) Liverpool only to see Brighton then shaft us at The Bridge with a 0-1.

Our defense is very concerning.Like you said in previous post wolves is a counter attacking team there is no way we can concede 2 goals. The same against Sheffield united, they are a championship level talent team and same thing happen. 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Wait, didn't you say we're on par with Sheffield United? :ph34r:

we were until today, from the performances we put in. Today we gote extremely lucky scoring from our frist 3 shots on target. But so far this side is a magic box you never know what you will get out of it.

10 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Interesting moment when Callum took a corner in front of The Shed to huge cheers. Six or seven minutes later, Reece took one from the same quadrant. Only me and few others applauding. That'll change.

you would think fans at that game would be more knowledgeable

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

Kepa's wrists, man. Kepa's wrists!

Ten years ago I'd be worried but this day in age as much as the romantics don't like to hear it an all round package as a goal keeper is required more than excellent shot stooping.

He's a similar level to Ederson but the Brazilian's weaknesses with "actual goalkeeping" are well hidden due to playing in arguably the best PL team in history, the better we get the less of an issue Kepa will become.

So, so strange to watch a Chelsea team that can score and create chances for fun while being as leaky as a torpedoed ship. It's like the opposite of what we've been for years. :D

Hope Rüdiger is good. His presence and recovery pace was great. 

Tactical masterclass from Lampard. Nullify Wolves' strengths by playing the same game. 
This is how we should set up against the likes of Wolves, Shieffield, Bournemouth, and Watford. Teams that play 5 at the back. 

100 percent agree with you. Lamps did everything right today and he should get the respect that he deserves After that. Alonso and Azpi are two terrible FBs especially from a defensive point of view. Having a CB always cover up their mistakes makes wonders. Imagina Traore vs Alonso without a CB covering up Alonsos lack of pace

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk