Super Frank Thread

15 hours ago, Mana said:

"Hardly any pre-season" - So did 19 other clubs in the PL. In fact we are one of the lucky ones who had a couple of friendlies while others had 1. If this was Lamps' first season, then you have a strong case here but it's not.

"Constantly changing backline" - This is mostly Lamps' fault, nobody else's. Only player injuries or absences you can't say it isn't. Also again, 2nd season now - we shouldn't still have to see constant changes back there.

"Kepa" - Fair enough, but I felt like Willy would had been a better option or a youth keeper. I know Willy is poor as well, but it was a matter of principle.

Chelsea had just the one pre-season game vs Brighton. Leicester for example played three.

Lot of the defensive improvement is due to Thiago Silva. The other pairings still ooze panic I think.

It maybe the second season but it was the same defense that leaked the record number of goals until Chilwell Silva and Mendy came in 

Saw all the quotes of Kai Silva etc recently, they all sing the same tune which is marvelous. Silva already wants a renewel, Kai snubbed BM for us. He knew the BL is a shit show, easy title every season for BM, thats why he said the title with Chels is worth alot more. And man FL so far can lure most players, they really look up to him.

What I really can't wait, is his first trophy with us. It's gonna be fucking special! It's a dream scenario I always fantasized about when I was a teen idolizing him in his playing days, but never thought would have a high chance of happening. BUT it must happen with crowds back in the stadium! 

What I really can't wait, is his first trophy with us. It's gonna be fucking special! It's a dream scenario I always fantasized about when I was a teen idolizing him in his playing days, but never thought would have a high chance of happening. BUT it must happen with crowds back in the stadium! 

The Premier League

51 minutes ago, blu35_army said:

2449763_202011110241150573.jpg

really interesting,,it's prove how bayern can almost reach CL semifinal every year. so do city and pool that always dominate PL in the last 3 years. frank must learn more about this tactics...

Your pic/link do not show up

19 hours ago, manpe said:

Last season's FA Cup...URGH! 

Some interesting point : 

Lampard / Klopp

===================

Kepa Big Flop  /  Karius Big Flop --- >  Then   Mendy / Alisson

Thiago Silva IN /  Van Dijk  IN 

Ben Chillwell IN / Andy Robertson IN

Reece James Academy / Trent Alexander Arnold / Academy

Ziyech IN  /  Salah IN

Werner IN /   Mane IN