Super Frank Thread

Followers 9

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't actually believe how well coached we are. Puts it in further perspective when you see the garbage United and Arsenal are spewing. I love the fact Frank isn't so stubborn to try and do it

Very confused, can only assume the ones being somewhat negative did not watch the game? Aside from Dave and Zouma, I thought we played really well against the European Champions. I was shocked at time

Our pressing game was superb, and made all the difference today! 4-3-3 with Mount and Havertz to harass opponents and Kante to sweep up behind...that's the way to go. And we have two bombing

Posted Images

https://m.bild.de/sport/fussball/fussball-international/fc-chelsea-pleite-beim-fc-arsenal-england-kritik-an-havertz-und-werner-74632800.bildMobile.html

Hefty criticism of Lamps by German media. Blaming him rightly for Werner‘s and Havertz‘ performance. Also talking about Tuchel‘s interest. 

LAMPARD OUT

https://m.bild.de/sport/fussball/fussball-international/fc-chelsea-pleite-beim-fc-arsenal-england-kritik-an-havertz-und-werner-74632800.bildMobile.html
Hefty criticism of Lamps by German media. Blaming him rightly for Werner‘s and Havertz‘ performance. Also talking about Tuchel‘s interest. 

LAMPARD OUT
What a BS article. Lampard is playing a 4-3-3 for a while now. He is not changing the system too often. He also only switched from a 4-2-3-1 to a 4-3-3, which is not that big of a difference. But what Bild does not say is that PL might be a better league than Bundesliga [emoji23]. Kai used to be really good as a false 9 and right winger, but now according to the article, he is only a playmaker in the CM role? In a 4-3-3, he is playing in the CM role, but Bild does not mention it lol.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

• Like 2
13 hours ago, ZaynChelsea said:

Both of them don‘t exist

BILD mentioning in an article that Chelsea is an option for Tuchel and the Club tried to get him in the past 

I don't want tuchel, he is another Sarri. 

I still remember how his team throws away a game to Barcelona. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Jason said:

Nagelsmann won't leave Leipzig midway through the season.

Pochettino is going to PSG.

Dang I just read that about Pochetino well naggelsmam is the man. We can get him in the summer. Just continue with Lampard until the summer. 

• Like 1

Why do so many of You want these coaches that haven't won f*ck all.

Poch for example is currently a better coach than Lampard for sure and He improves sides but the fact remains He's won Sweet FA.

I accept even the likes of Ferguson had to Win a first trophy and maybe Poch could come here and Win something but I don't think any coach should be cutting their teeth on the job.

Unless We're going for proven winners of big trophies to take Us over the line what is the point.

Unless it's an Allegri, Jose, Pep, Klopp, Conte or Carlo it's just another Coach to improve Us over a few seasons and hand the reins over to a Winner.

I'm sorry but Our standards are at a massive low if We're eulogising over Nagelsmann, Poch and f*cling Tuchel.

All decent coaches that are Philosophy Coaches, not Win at all Cost Managers.

KTBFFH!!

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Malito said:

Poch for example is currently a better coach than Lampard for sure and He improves sides but the fact remains He's won Sweet FA.

I accept even the likes of Ferguson had to Win a first trophy and maybe Poch could come here and Win something but I don't think any coach should be cutting their teeth on the job.

Unless We're going for proven winners of big trophies to take Us over the line what is the point.

Unless it's an Allegri, Jose, Pep, Klopp, Conte or Carlo it's just another Coach to improve Us over a few seasons and hand the reins over to a Winner.

I'm sorry but Our standards are at a massive low if We're eulogising over Nagelsmann, Poch and f*cling Tuchel.

All decent coaches that have Philosophy Coaches.

KTBFFH!!

The standards have been lowered since Sarri and it has lowered 100x more with Lampard. So these coaches listed, while not make us unbeatable they will shape the team much better.

5 minutes ago, Malito said:

All decent coaches that have Philosophy Coaches.

KTBFFH!!

The others dont rock my boat but Imo Poch would do great here. He has shown he can build a team and mould it. He could well be a winner here. Then you have Allegry, though many say that its going backwards etc with his style. He is still a winner and knows tactics inside out.

See what I mean what I said journalists out there make excuses for Lampard?

Matt Law somehow thinks the criticism has been because we lost 3 games in 4 all of a sudden and not because of wider issues/concerns with Lampard.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Mana said:

The standards have been lowered since Sarri and it has lowered 100x more with Lampard. So these coaches listed, while not make us unbeatable they will shape the team much better.

I agree they will probably shape Us better but is it better that We want or the Best.

I feel people look at the Squad and think Poch walks in and Bam We're just flying which is madness to Me.  Plus if a Coach is so important then so is their CV.  These coaches CV's atm are just Meh.

I personally will be so underwhelmed if Poch or Tuchel showed up.  It just reeks of Pretty Football and hopefully Top 4.

Btw I wanna be clear, I'm not a Lampard Fan Boy and I'm not against Him being moved on under the right circumstances but not for just anybody.

KTBFFH!!

The next run of games could get really ugly. 

Flick at Bayern has shown what a mid season Change to the manager position can do. 

Hansi Flick hadn‘t won fuck all either so why not Tuchel? I doubt Flick would have won with Dortmund so your arguments are shitty

The Minute you lose all belief and confidence in a manager is the moment to pull the trigger

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Laylabelle said:

This is it. I dont understand why he came at the time he did! Was it to win fans over with look we've hired a legend or just general lack of options. He shouldve been in as a assistant manager to someone with way way way more experience. Its not working. In some games it has but majority you can see the obvious cracks that once appear he doesn't seem to be able to fix.

Fans unrest after Sarri. Transfer ban. Had to focus on youth. Best player gone. No other viable managers. 

Lampard got the job because circumstances went his way and his playing career might have also played a part. It was a marriage of convenience. Otherwise, I'd find hard to believe that Roman would approve the hiring of a manager, who was managing in the Championship and had only 1 year of experience in the job. Even AVB had 2 years as a manager and won the treble at Porto before we hired him. 

• Like 1

Flick almost certainly wouldn't have Won the League with Dortmund because it's pretty much a one team league.  Which makes Klopp's achievements at Dortmund all the more impressive.

At Chelsea We should be taking Managers when they have already won BIG Trophies. (Jose, Carlo, Conte).  Not bringing in Coaches to improve Us a bit.

KTBFFH!!

• Like 1

But yeah let's get a Coach that plays pretty football in a farmers league and then cry when they are found out and get the boot.

I've been there Myself wanting Sarri Ball and all the Mysticism that went with it but it doesn't work in the Prem without an Unlimited Budget and the PGMOL onboard.

Substance over style every single time for Me now.

KTBFFH!!

• Like 2