Kepa Arrizabalaga

Jase

Just now, Milan said:

Luckily there is one already signed and ready to be announced.

I so hope so, and I hope he is great, but

Mendy is pure dice roll

we have ZERO clue how he will do

it sucks but there is literally only one man on the planet who we can say would put us so close to Treble wining level in a year or two

Oblak (as Alisson is Victimpool for years)

damn that fucking Cuntois

we were sooooooooooo stupid to loan for THREE STRAIGHT years to the same team

We made him the most expensive goalkeeper in the history of football. He plays like De Gea in his first two seasons for United, but after that De Gea was excellent for a few years... Let's hope it turns around. Although even a good Kepa will be 2 levels beneath Cuntois I think.

15 minutes ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

We made him the most expensive goalkeeper in the history of football. He plays like De Gea in his first two seasons for United, but after that De Gea was excellent for a few years... Let's hope it turns around. Although even a good Kepa will be 2 levels beneath Cuntois I think.

he is short, his arms are shorter than a normal person his height, he has weak as fuck wrists, his positioning is HORRIFIC, and his passing has went to fuck

he is shit and like a turd, needs to be flushed

in no order

our horrorshow buys and sales and turndowns of sales

Kepa

Drinkwater

no-buyback for De Bruyne

no buyback for Salah

Shevchenko

Torres

turndown of £65m for Willian

I am officially done now. Was still holding out that he will get back to a decent level but even yesterday, I was worried everytime a ball was crossed or a long-range effort was heading towards goal.

It's not his reaction to long range shots that scares me the most.

It's his command during setpieces. Doesnt seem to have a clue on what to do in a crowded box,  flapping at the ball, not vocal enough with his defenders.  

Every corner and free kick presents a nightmare scenario. 

I think after his confidence was shot., he has become a lot more timid, and his teammates dont listen to him during setpieces.

What happened to the Kepa that stood up to Sarri and told him to return to the stands???

1 hour ago, Blue Armour said:

It's not his reaction to long range shots that scares me the most.

It's his command during setpieces. Doesnt seem to have a clue on what to do in a crowded box,  flapping at the ball, not vocal enough with his defenders.  

Every corner and free kick presents a nightmare scenario. 

I think after his confidence was shot., he has become a lot more timid, and his teammates dont listen to him during setpieces.

What happened to the Kepa that stood up to Sarri and told him to return to the stands???

It is actually both. 

It is not a problem if kepa cannot catch crosses if he is a wc shot stopper. But if you are suck at both then we have a problem. 

Just now, Mana said:

He will though. Especially if Mendy is not with us next week.

If FL has any balls he outs Caballero in there if Mendy isn't sorted to play. But the problem here is FL is lacking a spine.