Kepa Arrizabalaga

Jase

3 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

I'd like an experienced keeper this time. The sort of Van der Sar type signing United did back in the day.

Perfect type (one year older than van der Sar (35yo basically when Manure signed him in 2005)

Samir Handanović (just turn 36 two weeks ago)

Brilliant keeper, has 3, 4 years left (van der sar stayed at Manure until he was 3 months shy of 41)

22 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

2 year loan to Valencia or Sevilla. We would get around 10-15m fee. 

He will bounce back there no doubt. Look at Morata. Very solid season in Atletico. 16 goals and 4 assists in 2783 minutes.

Second best goal scorer is Felix with 8.

Atletico scored just 67 goals this season so Morata played part in 30% of their goals. 2783 minutes is around 31 games and they had 49 this season. So great stats for Alvaro.

Summer 2022 Kepa still has 3 more years on contract so we sell him for good money or maybe even bring him back. This is best scenario for us I think.

Kepa signed a 7 year deal. 2025 is when his contract expires.

22 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Summer 2022 Kepa still has 3 more years on contract 

1 minute ago, Puliiszola said:

Kepa signed a 7 year deal. 2025 is when his contract expires.

This is exactly what I said.

46 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

I've seen a lot of comments stating that Onana is not better than Kepa because of a two minutes video circulating. Anyone can get a two minute video of mistakes from any goalkeeper, including Oblak. 

All the big blunders Onana has made at Ajax were mostly during his first couple of years there. He improved tremendously since then. Those who say he's not an upgrade have either never seen him play or are judging him for reasons unrelated to football.

On 7/28/2020 at 1:09 AM, NikkiCFC said:

2 year loan to Valencia or Sevilla. We would get around 10-15m fee. 

He will bounce back there no doubt. Look at Morata. Very solid season in Atletico. 16 goals and 4 assists in 2783 minutes.

Second best goal scorer is Felix with 8.

Atletico scored just 67 goals this season so Morata played part in 30% of their goals. 2783 minutes is around 31 games and they had 49 this season. So great stats for Alvaro.

Summer 2022 Kepa still has 3 more years on contract so we sell him for good money or maybe even bring him back. This is best scenario for us I think.

17 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

This is exactly what I said.

My bad. Read it weirdly

Do agree that he needs to be sent back to Spain for a year or 2. See if he gets his form and confidence back. 

But then the way he has performed this season, feel it's more a "kepa-bility" thing

I do not rate Onana or Henderson. Never did. Kepa this season apart (mental issues) is much, much better but since he is where he is I would rather go for if not Oblak someone like Areola, Pope, Foster... And of course my number one target Cakir!
RAJKOVIC

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

I wonder what Hilario is training him on if he had an even worse record :doh:

Just look at the concentration levels between Kepa and Caballero :rant: 

Kepa is crap but that second video is selective, TBF.

As for the first bit, didn't Sarri bring in his own GK coach last season? There were rumors that Lampard wanted Shay Given as the GK coach earlier this season but that went nowhere. 

24 minutes ago, Jason said:

As for the first bit, didn't Sarri bring in his own GK coach last season? There were rumors that Lampard wanted Shay Given as the GK coach earlier this season but that went nowhere. 

Yeah Sarri had his own one in. I think. I think Courtois had issues with the GK coaches at the club and wasn’t necessarily impressed IIRC and I think it could be time for an upgrade/change.

Yeah Sarri had his own one in. I think. I think Courtois had issues with the GK coaches at the club and wasn’t necessarily impressed IIRC and I think it could be time for an upgrade/change.
Snake changed Lollichon and Lollichon became a scout. Lollichon was Cechs GK coach

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Kepa doesn't move for shots at all. When he moves, he's slow in reacting. Thats not good for a short Goal keeper.

Yeah I know lamps wanted another GK coach. But I never followed up on what happened after. We might need a change ASAP

'This season there were some other things happening, but last year was fantastic': Willy Caballero - the man set to start the FA Cup final in place of £72m keeper Kepa Arrizabalaga - defends the struggling Spaniard and says he hopes he STAYS at Chelsea

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8580397/Willy-Caballero-play-ahead-Kepa-Arrizabalaga-FA-Cup-final-hopes-STAYS-Chelsea.html

21 minutes ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

Just found out that Kepa has been limiting comments on his instagram posts.. must be getting a lot of hate comments... kinda feel sorry for the guy... he is human after all

Forget Kepa, even Reece had to do it after a couple of bad games...