Emerson Palmieri

Unionjack

17 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

We pay for bringing players back too early. Something is seriously wrong with the fitness coaches/doctors.

Players are either fully fit or not.

To accommodate our situation now with Emerson out and James back maybe it's best to continue with 3-4-3. Play James and Alonso on WB and Azpi, Rudiger and Tomori at CB. 

To accommodate our situation now with Emerson out and James back maybe it's best to continue with 3-4-3. Play James and Alonso on WB and Azpi, Rudiger and Tomori at CB. 
If AC is out for a lengthy period as well, it might be our only option.

Looks like our medical department fucked up once again. He should clearly have been rested. Hopefully it was just bad luck. Honestly if there was one season to wirte off it is this one so nevermind all the injuries happening in this season as well as long as they dont reoccur when we are ready to compete next year again. 

Still it is kinda worrysome how solid we were in the apst and how the injuries and rushed comebacks are piling up this season

2 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Looks like our medical department fucked up once again. He should clearly have been rested. Hopefully it was just bad luck. Honestly if there was one season to wirte off it is this one so nevermind all the injuries happening in this season as well as long as they dont reoccur when we are ready to compete next year again. 

Still it is kinda worrysome how solid we were in the apst and how the injuries and rushed comebacks are piling up this season

In just one month three important players got injured immediately after coming back from previous injuries. Kante, Rudiger and now Emerson. Have they all been rushed back? 

15 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

In just one month three important players got injured immediately after coming back from previous injuries. Kante, Rudiger and now Emerson. Have they all been rushed back? 

Yup.

And Mount could follow too.

Emerson definitely was rushed. Kante was fine. He got a totally unrelated injury that come from a tackle. Rudiger is an interesting case. Lamps said he had the problem in his groin for awhile, so it almost seemed like it was something unlikely to get worse. He had played in multiple developmental games and came out fine. So was he rushed back? Maybe. Not from his original injury, but from not allowing the new one to totally heal, which of course might be related in some way to the previous.

Mount definitely seemed rushed back too. I don't think he quite went in to tackles the same as usual.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

4 weeks out. I'm so pissed! One more month of playing Alonso. And all of this when James and CHO are back. I was so excited of having Emerson and CHO on the left side and James and Pulisic on the right :rant:

We are getting fucked all over the place with injuries man, something is up. You cant suffer this much without a reason. Just dont rush them back, thats a start. Medical department not up to the task maybe I dont know, but the shit is not normal. We could easily not get top4 if this keeps going. Alonso for 1month? Fuck that. Play Recce on the right and Azpi on left.

On 24/09/2019 at 11:32 AM, BlueLion. said:

Silly decision to let him play when he quite clearly wasn't fit. I don't think you can blame Lampard for this one - the medical department will give him a yes or no, and they clearly didn't think about safeguarding the player's long-term wellbeing here.

Perhaps but a manager can always overrule that and just not play him. You would think a manager should notice if a player was or wasn't 100% either in training or prior to the game but the players can also say they are ready when they arent as they want to play etc. Think the blame should be split between manager and medical team rather than solely given to the medical team who have always been very good here (unsure how much or if any personnel did change this summer). Worth note saying Kante and Rudiger suffered similar things, came back from injury and were back out almost immediately. 

• 3 weeks later...

Juventus want Chelsea's Emerson as Alex Sandro deputy

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/juventus-want-chelsea-s-emerson-as-alex-sandro-deputy-39147

Juventus already have one eye on the transfer market, as the club look to bolster their strength after a number of injuries in the opening months of the campaign has left them rather barebones in defence particularly.

The club are looking for an alternative left-back to ease the workload on Alex Sandro, as well as providing a valuable option for if the Brazilian suffers any injuries. The Bianconeri have a number of targets lined up but their first and primary goal is Emerson Palmieri. The Ital-Brazilian full-back joined Chelsea at the request of Maurizio Sarri, when he became head coach, but has only flourished in the squad this season.

It will be difficult for Juve to sign the defender, however, given Chelsea's transfer ban and the Premier League club would struggle to replace him properly. Meanwhile, the Bianconeri are also looking into the possibility of signing Carlos Augusto, of Brazilian side Corinthians, as well as the ever-present name of Matteo Darmian, who joined Parma from Manchester United in the summer just gone.

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

No surprise he's fallen out of the starting 11

I think he fell out because he was injured.

What wrong would it do to try out Ian Maatsen if both Alonso and Emerson are not gonna give a 100% effort though?

On 11/28/2019 at 5:05 PM, Yeboii said:

I think he fell out because he was injured.

What wrong would it do to try out Ian Maatsen if both Alonso and Emerson are not gonna give a 100% effort though?

I am game to give Maatsen a shot versus a shit team, but I am truly worried at how short he is, I need to see a lot more of him

If he was 1.78m to 1.83m or so, I would be far less worried what happens IF we swing and miss on Chillwell

but Maatsen is only 1.68m tall and Roberto Carlos he is not

he looks like he could be Zouma's 12 year old son (not that Zouma is old enough to have a 12 year old son, lolol)

Image result for Maatsen short

34 minutes ago, the wes said:

Juventus hold an interest in signing Chelsea left-back Emerson Palmieri, says Calciomercato.

straight swap

Emerson for Alex Sandro (he stays at Juve until summer)

Pedro tossed in for makeweight now, plus a lorry full of fags

Related imageImage result for sarri smoking juventusImage result for sarri smoking juventus

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

straight swap

Emerson for Alex Sandro (he stays at Juve until summer)

Pedro tossed in for makeweight now, plus a lorry full of fags

Related imageImage result for sarri smoking juventusImage result for sarri smoking juventus

Im surprised sarri wants him not Alonso after sarri quote saying Alonso is one of best left back in the world 

39 minutes ago, the wes said:

Im surprised sarri wants him not Alonso after sarri quote saying Alonso is one of best left back in the world 

Sarri is a pure bullshitter

I trust him as far as a monkey can fling poo in its cage

look at what he said about that Cb, Danile Rugani

he BEGGED for him

now he has him and doesn't even play him ffs

180 minutes all year

2 games, one against a shit team (Lokomotiv) in the CL and the other against a piss poor Genoa team