Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Emerson Palmieri

Jase
Followers 4

good one¬†ūüėÜ

Now maybe clubs will remember Emerson exists and looks like a fullback (has been his key advantage over Alonso).

Because boy isn't he bad?! He's absolutely diabolical in defense and produces nothing in attack. It's really hard to see what he does on the pitch.

The issue of having him around is that he ends up playing at the worst possible moment, which was showcased by the Euro final.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Laughing at all those suggesting last season that Alonso was on the same level or better! This guy is a solid left back

Really good, solid performance in his first league start tonight. Solid defensively and dangerous in attack. Liked the way he delivers the crosses into the box. Conte needs to be questioned on why he

I think he will explode into one of best fullbacks in the league, just like he had the potential back then in serie a. 

Posted Images

Emerson isn't a bad player, it is more that it seems to me that he doesn't want to be here. I remember the end of the Sarri season and the star if the first SFL one. He was actually playing pretty well, then just seemed to give up once the rumours came out that he wanted to leave. 

When I say this, I am not saying he is a world beater, but he is certainly good enough to be a LB2 for us if he wanted to be. 

How many times was he offside last night?

I mean I swear, Italy would get into some half decent positions pass to him and he was offside. 

• 1 month later...
  • James changed the title to Emerson Palmieri