Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

They are different people at different clubs, playing with different people to start with. Maybe if it were his clone, we could talk all day. Lukaku is a lazy moron anyway.

With this kind of thinking we can never compare a player to another.Lukaku is young, he'll become a great striker tough.

34 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

With this kind of thinking we can never compare a player to another.Lukaku is young, he'll become a great striker tough.

Why are they even being compared? Because they are big and black? Lukaku was compared to Drogba for years despite having nothing in common.

9 minutes ago, Spike said:

Why are they even being compared? Because they are big and black? Lukaku was compared to Drogba for years despite having nothing in common.

Thats not what I was defending in first point, this is a forum and we need to talk, so we compare, I agree with you that its unnecessary, but thats how it is.

Just now, Heisenberg said:

Thats not what I was defending in first point, this is a forum and we need to talk, so we compare, I agree with you that its unnecessary, but thats how it is.

Are there no players that have a similar style to Bashuayi? Who do you think he play similar to?

Just now, Spike said:

Are there no players that have a similar style to Bashuayi? Who do you think he play similar to?

I didnt watch Marseille last year so I"m sorry but I have no idea whatsoever about him, I guess some other members who watched youtube videos of him those past days will give you a better answer.

1 minute ago, Spike said:

Reminds me of Wilfried Bony from a couple of years ago when he was good.

while he shares some similarities to wilfried bony i think batsman is faster, more mobile, likes to use his strength and dribbles more. I  also see similarities to obafemi martins, the nigerian striker formerly at inter milan and newcastle united. But batsman has more finesse and composure

New Chelsea signing Michy Batshuayi's £180,000 Lamborghini towed away by Spanish police in Ibiza

• Michy Batshuayi fined after his supercar is towed away by police 
  • He left the car parked under a tree, to keep it in the shade
  • But police towed it away, and he had to pay a £330 fine to get it back
  • The car had been rented in Batshuayi's brother's name
  • Batshuayi signed for Chelsea for £33m last week 

By Gerard Couzens for MailOnline

Published: 00:34 EST, 13 July 2016 | Updated: 21:48 EST, 13 July 2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3686568/New-Chelsea-signing-Batshuayi-sees-red-Spanish-police-tow-away-180-000-Lamborghini-holiday-Ibiza.html

On 05/07/2016 at 7:46 PM, KevinAshburner said:

Chelsea's Michy Batshuayi: 'Why Would I Sign For The Spurs Bottlers!?'*

by : talksport official youtube channel

Quality interview,at first i thought it was a piss take,this dude should be fun .

15 minutes ago, iseah100 said:

Soo..is he gonna play with Costa orrr???

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I don't think so. I think he's simply a reliable back up to Costa.

They're too similar imo. Both goalscorers, poachers inside the box but Costa has better off the ball movement while Batshuayi has more ability on the ball and is technique wise better.

I say yes use him with costa if we have the midfield to back them up and feed them. If we get Bat Sushi. doing good in pre season its going to wind the fuck Costa up and its going to send him into another gear.

Hes not had anyone to push him so hes probablt been thinking hes safe. But Ive always liked the thought of a partner for him. I thought it could be Kennedy who I still think will do good.

Stop talking about Costa... Sell him instead. He's a dick tbh. When Hazard and Fabregas doesn't perform, neither does Costa.

Batshuayi is a great signing. His style can be compared to a young Didier Drogba, except Batshuayi is a bit faster. Let's see how this turns out! :cig:

The only real similarities between he and Costa is that they're both fantastic finishers inside the box. Bats is far better technically with the ball at his feet and in open spaces. He can easily dribble past players unlike Diego.

I think they'd compliment each other perfectly. Playing with 2 up top just makes it more difficult to decide who plays in midfield.

I don't think so. I think he's simply a reliable back up to Costa.

They're too similar imo. Both goalscorers, poachers inside the box but Costa has better off the ball movement while Batshuayi has more ability on the ball and is technique wise better.

I think it's probably why we're still looking to sign Morata. It will be interesting to see Conte's plan with the strikers and wether he decides to keep Traore or not.