Followers 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOOOOOL 

LMAO This just keeps getting better:   This is one of the best things that has ever happened on social media      

Over at Olympique Marseille during an interview he once confessed he sometimes couldn't sleep the night before game-day and then he'd often watch Spongebob episodes to calm his nerves. Fans that saw t

Posted Images

It's such a BS. We will be left with Costa and Solanke? as strikers.Costa he will get injured and who will we start at front? Ivanovic? Terry? But tbh knowing our board this could happen

• Like 1
3 hours ago, -Kaplan- said:

This would be another KDB/Mata situation. 

I sure it's just the same bullshit that's branded around every few months. Zouma was supposedly off to Gladbach in July/Aug.

• Like 3

Just 1 of 2 genuine strikers we have on the squad right now and we would want to loan him...

...These journo's could do with at least a little bit of research before pulling stuff out of their arse.

Like the lad a lot but he needs to work on his finishing. It has looked less than convincing in the little we have seen from him. He has failed to take easy chances in all showings tbh. He has to stay given Costas disciplinary record but if he doesn't wear his shooting boots then It will be extremely hard for him to steak a real claim in the side.

Can't really blame Conte for not playing him more. Costa has been in the best form of his career this season so Michu just has to be patient and wait for Costa to get suspended.

• Like 3

I think playing a 3412 will be our most dangerous formation. 

Zouma          D.Luiz           Apzi

Moses      Kante           Matic         Alonso

Hazard

Batshuayi       Costa

Problem is off the ball. At the moment we will back into a 541 without the ball, or that's the plan at least. Pedro, willian and even Oscar can fill in as a RM when defending, dont know if Batshuayi can. 

It should be our line up in home games against lower opposition though! 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Hazard

Batshuayi       Costa

Problem is off the ball. At the moment we will back into a 541 without the ball, or that's the plan at least. Pedro, willian and even Oscar can fill in as a RM when defending, dont know if Batshuayi can. 

Interesting line up. Also would like to See that approach against lower opposition, but we dont see the training, maybe Conte tried/will try that and it didnt work. We'll see. Cheers mate. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Hazard

Batshuayi       Costa

I like that line up hope conte plays it 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Chelseabluerising said:

If he gets a yellow against man Utd does he miss the west Ham league cup game?

Yes mate  2bh I hope he gets a yellow card so he doesn't get a ban for a league game 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, the wes said:

Yes mate  2bh I hope he gets a yellow card so he doesn't get a ban for a league game 

Me too he wouldn't be playing in league cup anyway, so may aswell get it out the way so he won't miss the league games which are more important 

• Like 1

Its a shame but I cant see the lad staying round long.

I really dont know why we bought him. Paying out £33mill for a player we bring out for 10 mins here n there when Im sure he was fulled with playing time promises.

I dont know whose idea it was to buy him but I dont think it was the Dovs. He says he has  full trust in him but then says he hass alot to learn.

http://www.thehardtackle.com/news/2016/10/26/chelsea-manager-antonio-conte-stresses-new-signing-batshuayi-has-a-lot-to-learn/

I like him but if we aint gonna use him then sell him on and buy someone we will.